Super Contributor

Re: New Website is Horrible!

On 4/2/2015 qvcaddition said:

I HATE IT. Takes too much time and too many sign ins.

I'm finding less sign ins than before.

Not applicable

Great, just when everything in our lives is sooooo complicated, you update your Website so that it is not user friendly.

Has QVC become so successful that they will be turning away their on-line customers?????

Unbelievable! Go back to your previous version. No time for narcissistic blogging on a vendor site!!!!!

New Contributor

So many have already said what I wanted to say, so I just wanted to add my name to the list that hates this new website. WHERE IS "ITEMS RECENTLY ON AIR"?????

Why does QVC insist on fixing what "ain't broke"????

QVC itself is becoming unwatchable, with so many awful hosts (What have you done to PM Style, for example!). There are now only a handful of hosts I still enjoy watching. Plus so many of the brands I like can no longer be found on QVC. Why so many "designers", at expensive designer prices????? It seems everything is Logo or Isaac. Too expensive for flimsy, cheap material. So I use the website and now it's too confusing.

QVC, what has happened to you????

Valued Contributor

Don't even try it on an iPad. Incredibly slow scrolling through a category (once you find it.) yikes
Frequent Visitor

On 4/3/2015 FurMom said:

So many have already said what I wanted to say, so I just wanted to add my name to the list that hates this new website. WHERE IS "ITEMS RECENTLY ON AIR"?????

Why does QVC insist on fixing what "ain't broke"????

QVC itself is becoming unwatchable, with so many awful hosts (What have you done to PM Style, for example!). There are now only a handful of hosts I still enjoy watching. Plus so many of the brands I like can no longer be found on QVC. Why so many "designers", at expensive designer prices????? It seems everything is Logo or Isaac. Too expensive for flimsy, cheap material. So I use the website and now it's too confusing.

QVC, what has happened to you????

FurMom, you are so right about the website and about the "designers" {#emotions_dlg.confused1} 1. The new website is horrible. 2. Lori Goldstein wants us to put more layers on, because she need to sell more of them. And her "layers" are cheap and frumpy looking. 3. Isaac, get away from the flower pattern. Not everything has to be covered with flowers. There, I said it!

Trusted Contributor

I LOVE IT ! and I don't like change easily ! It is so much more efficient, shows more things, has convenient short cuts too ! Great job QVC !!

Not applicable

On 4/2/2015 Nata2805 said:

This new set up is not "user friendly." I am going to save a lot of money in the future, because I am going to stop being a QVC customer. I don't have time to waste, and I have still not found my "order status."

It is horrible, not customer focused at all. This new website requires way to much clicking to get where you want to go.

Super Contributor

Don't they every get tired of messing up the website? Nope, it is not "user friendly" at all. So long, Q.

Honored Contributor

Oh come on. It's not horrible, it's just different... I do, though, wish they had left a link to the program guide directly on the home page. I can live with the other changes...

I'm also not a huge fan of the large, static picture of the TSV. Assuming you're not interested in it, there's really nothing to draw you in and keep you in... Take today for example, at eight in the morning, a big picture of ribs is not so appealing...

Wink

My main concern, though, is having to follow two links to get to the program guide. It should be front and center, unless, of course, they don't want us to see what they've programmed, which, more times than not and especially on weekends, would be somewhat understandable...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

What a mess!!!!! Who designed this?? It took me 10 minutes to find the Program Guide and Items Recently On Air. It should take a second to get them, not minutes. I do not mind when change is for the better, but this is silly. Why hide the Program Guide?