Frequent Contributor

Re: New Website is Horrible!

One thing I do like however is the auto delivery page. At one time I had page after page of cancelled auto ship products with my active ones all mixed in. Now all the cancelled orders disappear when I click 'hide cancellations'. I no longer have to scroll through page after page to modify an order. I have shopped at QVC for a while….I had lots of pages over the years.

Valued Contributor

I have always found it odd that any subjects under this category............Q Did What, etc. never show up in the general posts of all subjects. I have been looking for posts on the changes and had a hard time finding them, yet I just knew someone had to be complaining. I don't like most changes.

Where do you easily find the "as is" items. I used to check those every morning and now the only way I can locate them is to enter "as is" in the search box. It used to be so easy to find!

Why am I never happy when the Q decides to "improve" things? {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Respected Contributor

I adjust fine to change, but what on earth were you thinking making so much of the text so tiny? Lots and lots of white space now, don't see the logic in that!

Esteemed Contributor

I just tired to maneuver through the "new" changes and really did not like them. Why does the Q keep changing things??? Leave things alone, please..... Of course, I meant tried, not tired!

Regular Contributor

I cannot understand why they had to change anything. Everything I used was right on the screen. Don't need drop downs. "IF IT AINT BROKE DON'T FIX IT". QVC, do a reset!!!
Respected Contributor

Surprisingly, I had no problem finding things. I usually resist changes & hate them. I didn't have that much problems finding things. I am shocked at myself,lol...

Honored Contributor

I chuckled this morning when on the website. I work for an international Fortune 500 company and we'd be embarrassed to release this type of site. Way too many clicks are needed to get anywhere. And the format is outdated in the IT world.

I don't have any trouble finding things or using the new site. It's just not efficient and modern in the IT world.

Honored Contributor

I haven't experienced any issues with the changes. I like having my account in the middle of the screen.
Esteemed Contributor

I HATE IT. Takes too much time and too many sign ins.

Respected Contributor

Now that I found everything I like it.

There is no more clicks to stuff than before.

All the 'white space' is easier for me to see the options at a glance.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*