Not applicable

This new set up is not "user friendly." I am going to save a lot of money in the future, because I am going to stop being a QVC customer. I don't have time to waste, and I have still not found my "order status."

Contributor

Re: New Website is Horrible!

Me either or account status Hate it

Honored Contributor

Seems to me that for the functions I used there is now an extra step. Order status was right there without going to account first, recently aired was right there, shop by category - all categories were right there without a drop down menu, etc. I also don't think it will do anything to help with all the problems the site often has either!!!

Honored Contributor

Change is hard sometimes. At the top where it says "My Account" there's a frop down. That's where you'll find "order status."

What I don't like is there is a problem on the Community/Forum page -- while looking thru the posts, an aqua-colored wide strip appears that states, "Love Fashion? Shop Now..." It appears oddly right over the text (not all the time, but it just pops up out of nowhere sometimes), therefore it is impossible to read what's on the screen. There's no apparent way to make it go away. Second issue -- why is it that after you log in once from the homepage, you have to log in AGAIN once you are in the Forums in order to write a reply to a post? Why the double log in?

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/2/2015 Caaareful Shopper said:

Change is hard sometimes. At the top where it says "My Account" there's a frop down. That's where you'll find "order status."

What I don't like is there is a problem on the Community/Forum page -- while looking thru the posts, an aqua-colored wide strip appears that states, "Love Fashion? Shop Now..." It appears oddly right over the text (not all the time, but it just pops up out of nowhere sometimes), therefore it is impossible to read what's on the screen. There's no apparent way to make it go away. Second issue -- why is it that after you log in once from the homepage, you have to log in AGAIN once you are in the Forums in order to write a reply to a post? Why the double log in?

I have the annoying blue text as well. Can't remove it.

I have always logged in twice. Now it looks like I only have to log in once.

Contributor

Yeah found account and order status. Still hate the site. They are always making the site worse not better. As soon as you figure out the new they do more new and usually less user friendly. Hate it.

Honored Contributor

I agree…..I find it interesting that they have a red bar across the top saying: "we've made some changes, see details (followed by an arrow). Click on the arrow and see what happens: VOILA…..NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah, the new and improved website seems to function as poorly as the old one. Sad.

And I just tried to read a post that someone wrote about why she can no longer wear SG tops. However, QVC has plopped a turquoise bar of options that covers about a third of the original post. Not cool, QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC needs to do a better job explaining the trending category as it looks like people who decide to follow end up having their whole names used, I doubt that was their intention. http://gather.qvc.com/trending/
Respected Contributor

I wrote ""all of the above"" on another thread. Didn't see this or I would have joined in earlier.

Cathy

Respected Contributor

I don't like this either. Everytime you make a new adjustment, makes me get further away from this site. I don't have time to scroll thru all your garbage to get to what I am interested in. The same goes for not letting us see what the products are, now we have to scroll down and see what we think it might be. then click on it and it usually is not what we thought it was.If your trying to save money, good for me I'll be saving more too. I have done a lot of shopping on the Q, but getting further away with all your new savers, savers for you not for me. I've slowed down a lot, found going to Amazon I can get a lot of what I want.