Respected Contributor

Re: New Website is Horrible!

Every time they make an ""improvement"" it's worse. So glad I don't shop on the Q.

Not applicable

It takes me 10 tries to sign in and 10 to twenty tries to sign out from the drop box. Sign in and out should not be in the drop box, it should be on the top of the page. I don't have the patience for that, never mind shopping. Fix it. I sent an email to customer service asking for a reply and they never did. Useless.
Not applicable

I agree with the disappointing new website!!! I've been trying to get home page to see program schedule and it won't let me pull it up!!!!

Not applicable

Yes, change is hard but I use the website to make things easier...I too will be doing a lot less ordering!! I went online this morning to order what I saw on TV yesterday and didn't have time to call...I can't find the products now...no order...dumb move QVC!!
Super Contributor

They keep making websites more like what you'd see on a smartphone. On my phones I always try to go back to the "desktop" or "full" site, as these mobile setups are a nightmare for the visually impaired. On a smartphone/mobile site you usually can't expand the text. - Bird

Respected Contributor

On 4/29/2015 Yammy25 said:

I LOVE IT ! and I don't like change easily ! It is so much more efficient, shows more things, has convenient short cuts too ! Great job QVC !!

This, I'm amazed that people will spend more time complaining than taking that time to learn something different. Frankly I'd be embarrassed.

Then all the 'new' members that can't find anything but managed to get here to complain. It's a miracle.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Trusted Contributor

I understand the frustration toward learning the new format, but I feel the complaints are overly dramatic. I usually shop on the QVC app on my iPad and only use the regular website to post here on the forums. Basically, I wasn't familiar with the original format, so when i saw all these complaints, I decided to take a look at the homepage to try to navigate my way through this update. I didn't have a problem finding anything. I immediately found the forums by clicking on the QVC Community button choice on the bottom of the screen, and immediately found the Program Guide by clicking on Shop Now and then found the Program Guide choice in the left margin. It's not that bad if you take a second to adjust. Anyone who chooses to stop shopping at QVC because of these changes has issues far deeper than an update to a home shopping network's website. So, before you choose to respond to this out of anger or criticism, remember, you're still here.

Not applicable

Put it back to the old way. This site is bad. I just want to see what In the Kitchen with David was last night. Nothing!!!

Honored Contributor

Did it occur to you, the inflexible, to click on "my account"? I find this new format more user friendly. For those of you who can't adjust..."Bye".
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Not applicable

I HAAAAAAAAATE this new webpage. Sorry QVC, but you really missed the mark on this new design.

Your new idea looks like it's still in the first phase of construction!!! Your desire to streamline and simplify has turned into a shoppers' nightmare. You've removed many of the finer details that made browsing interesting and EASY to maneuver.

Please bring back the previous web design.