Honored Contributor

Re: New UPS Mail Innovations

@software wrote:

If you are implying it's a holiday thing, no.

It's a terrible program.

My post office can't even deliver regular mail, much less packages.

@culebra wrote:

I purchased a piece of Ripka jewelry.  It was shipped December 15.  My tracking number said that it was shipped UPS Mail Innovations.  After arriving in Chicago it was transferred to USPS, I gather, for delivery.  It has added a day or two to the shipping time. Is this new or has this new UPS Mail Innovations been a shipping method for some time.

We've had it for a long time--Innovations with USPS delivering.  I have NEVER had a problem with it.

It is better than UPS other innovation--which was leaving a QVC package at a warehouse 17 miles from my house and refusing to deliver it to a UPS store in my town or my house. . . That's an innovation I wasn't really happy with.

Just got an e-mail refund today that QVC issued me a refund of NOTHING.  Now I have to call them!  

I purchased for my wife, the 100-Facet Round Diamonique Platinum Clad Tennis Bracetet.  The item shipped 1/5/17 from 400 miles away and 11 days later I haven't even received it yet.  Its being shipped by UPS Mail Innovations which is the substandard division of UPS.  The item isn't even at my local Post Office yet.  QVC has decided to try to save a buck and send items by snail mail.   This is a disgrace from QVC.  No item should take almost 2 weeks to go 400 miles.  QVC gave answer of we take any action until 1/18/17.  This condition is worse than bulk mail.  What a cheap company..  

Esteemed Contributor

Mail Innovations messed up an order of mine.  Was sent to my po but po says it was probably mislabeled and now it's in another city, probably on it's way back to qvc.   

Valued Contributor

I have an order for a bracelet that shipped this way, tranferred to post on Jan. 6, AND I STILL DO NOT HAVE.  It is out of stock so needless to say, I am super mad it was shipped this way!!!!  Just one more example of how the Q ain't what it used to be-bad new shipping procedures.  Other companies offer free shipping and orders come in 2-3 days.  Back to catalog shopping!

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I tried to get an answer from UPS mail innovations and USPS about the tracking.  Neither party could say what went wrong and where along the way it happened but the tracking does say it was an incorrect sort.  Oh, and I used the tracking number from qvc and both parties said they couldn't locate any information on it.  Finally, the USPS person added a couple numbers to it and was able to get some info.  Same thing with UPS mail inno.  I had to give him the extra digits to even find the info.  Sounds like the system is very messed up.

UPS mail innovations gave me the impression of a very low budget operation.