Honored Contributor

I want to believe this!

Alberti posted a photo on his IG page with one of the Philosophy hosts celebrating her birthday.  Laura Slatkin, of Nest frangrances, posted on his photo with a Congratulations on his "new program!"  She wrote that they will be working together soon. 

Alberti did not respond, yet...

Honored Contributor

Any show for Alberti would be great, but I wish it would be a home decorating show. I think he has a real gift, judging from his Facebook  posts.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I, too, enjoy Alberti as a host and if they would show "interesting" products, not just QVC staples for a home decorating show with him as host, I would certainly tune in.  If it just the same old same old stuff, then even he can't save it.

Trusted Contributor

I could be wrong but from what I have seen Alberti has said that he brings in professionals to do his home or at least assist in bringing his ideas to life.  If he is the one who creates the idea that is still good for me.  I watch home TV shows and read magazines to get ideas to try myself.   I think that he would just be selling the same thing as all other Q home shows.  Everyone wanted Jill to have a show and now they are critical of some of the shows.  In the end no matter who the host is it will promote the sale of items chosen by QVC.