Honored Contributor

Just noticed a couple of the veteran models both have shorter hair cuts.  Kinda cute.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Just noticed a couple of the veteran models both have shorter hair cuts.  Kinda cute.

@rms1954   I am ready to see the shorter hairstyles.  They are cute.  I think the longer hair is very attractive but change, after a while, is great.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954   I am ready to see the shorter hairstyles.  They are cute.  I think the longer hair is very attractive but change, after a while, is great.

It really brings about their features.  I can't remember the models' names but they just look so much more attractive and up-to-date. 

Regular Contributor

ann, reddish hair, models for philosophy alot. She cut her hair and I love it. Shows off her face and looks more modern.

Super Contributor

Some of the hosts would look better and younger with shorter hair in my opinion. 

Esteemed Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:

Some of the hosts would look better and younger with shorter hair in my opinion. 

I agree.  I'll look at JTV sometimes and wow so many long hair extentions on those women. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Short hair is so much easier to deal with.  

I haven't used the hair dryer since I got my pixie in August.  Wash and wear.

Respected Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:

Pat James used to have a really nice short hairstyle.  Much better than the longer hair she keeps swinging around now.  I prefer the shorter styles.  Never have liked straight, stuck to the head stringy hair on anyone.

Honored Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal 

I sometimes think they are hiding behind their hair.   

Trusted Contributor

I cut my hair off in anticipation of brain surgery (I wouldn't be able to take care of my long hair properly for a while), but when the surgery was postponed, I kept the hair short and it is now just a bit longer than a pixie cut.  I love it.