Contributor

Re: New Sets on QVC...very nice!

Those yellow kitchen chairs are ugly as mud!

Respected Contributor

@Ladybug724 

Jane and David are on the (twice remodeled) original living room set from 1997 right now. QVC didn't get rid of that set to make way for the new sets. They must have gotten rid of the studio audience seating to make room for the new sets.

Esteemed Contributor

Wonder if Colleen Lopez ever responded to that inquiry about the Chris Scanlon situation. 

Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

@banned again 

Well here's a surprise I don't like it --when they scanned it prior to the show looked nice but now I see the "still" pics🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

The colors look dark and like thriftstore finds which were re-painted.  Maybe they are going with the "vintage" look...

@homedecor1 I'm so relieved! You scared me with the OP and  had such a different reaction.. Considering your moniker, I thought, I can't trust my gut or you were more progressive than I'll understand. Lol xoxo

@LizzieInSRQ 

I think I got "caught up" in the David enthusiasm which quickly died when I saw the real pics...ugh😳🤷‍♀️😉

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Wonder if Colleen Lopez ever responded to that inquiry about the Chris Scanlon situation. 

?

Honored Contributor

I hope they don't mess with that whitewashed loft set they use for fashion.  The one with the columns, and done in neutral tones....

I think it's a great place to present fashion as the colors don't clash with the clothing being presented.

Occasional Visitor

I love the Q. I agree with you. I'm not a fan of the new sets. They feel old, musty, cramped and are overly filled with decor, textures and colors that visually compete with the merchandise. The open, more modern spaces were airy backdrops where brands and merchandise owned the moment. 

Contributor

That's right - I think they were going for an urban look while the old set was more suburban/country? I think the shade of the floors and cabinets don't go - either floors should be lighter or cabinets darker or painted.  I've looked at a lot of kitchens lately lol

Valued Contributor

It's looking like they had money to invest in a whole new set. Maybe all the return fee and shipping cost help offset the bill

Esteemed Contributor

Is there anything you folks don’t complain about?