Super Contributor

Kirsten on IT Cos. Show, " if you buy the whole show, it will only cost you about $38 for six months". Talk about pushing sales. This is a true first. 

Respected Contributor

Sales people at a loss for words to the point they start talking nonsense, are not really an asset.

Honored Contributor

Also, I think they are pushing "easy pay" way too much.  I wonder how many fall for it and then get a surprise when they have so many upcoming payments on their credit card.

Valued Contributor

@Barb114 wrote:

Kirsten on IT Cos. Show, " if you buy the whole show, it will only cost you about $38 for six months". Talk about pushing sales. This is a true first. 

How low can you go??????????  These people have sunk to a new low.  Can you imagine going to the cosmetic counter of a B & M store and the sales clerk says to you, "If you buy everything on the counter and in the showcase, it will only cost you about $38 a month?"  How fast would you run away?  If that happened, I would surely seek out the store manager.

They make such a big deal out of Easy Pay and unsuspecting , guillibe people fall for it not realizing those easy pays build up.  While most reasonable people can do the math, there must be enough of the others out there to make EZ Pay worth the Q's while.  I also take issue with the fact that the Q offers no incentive to those of us who do not opt for Easy Pay but give them their money when it's due.  I have never used EP and when I used to shop on the Q, I paid my bill immediately.  I guess they don't like customers like me because they make no money in interest on me.  Aside from the poor quality of their products, they offer NO incentives for people like me.  For example, they could offer either EZ Pay or free shiipping, or EZ Pay or 20% discount..  Do I miss them and their manic sales clerks:  N0.  Do they miss me: NO. docsgirl

Respected Contributor

I hear that frequently on EVINE.  In fact, during one of the Waterford shows recently Melissa Minor was on with Jorge and asked her producer how much it would cost per month to buy everything on the table set-up as an Easter display with bunny s&p shakers, a large egg, a napkin tray and I can't remember what else.

I've also heard them do it in some of their fashion shows and jewelry shows, buy this whole outfit for $$/month

Respected Contributor

@docsgirl - Synchrony bank is making the money off of you in interest payments.  If you pay in full every month, nobody is making extra profit off you.