Contributor

I am sad that the ryka rep has changed, seems like lots of changes, right?

Respected Contributor
If Leilani was still w/ Ryka, then she would have been on today. She’s never missed a TSV day I don’t think!
Valued Contributor

I miss Leilani just like I miss Salley.  Too many changes.  The new hosts at QVC are not as good as the ones they let go.

Valued Contributor

I miss Leilani just like I miss Salley.  Too many changes.  The new hosts at QVC are not as good as the ones they let go.  Though Leilani and Salley were opposire ends of spectrum  they were both so captivating in their presentations.Having to get used to new reps is hard enough...than the changes of hosts are too much.  You all must understand I find company and comfort of the way things "used to be".

Valued Contributor

Years ago, I remember when Edna worked off stage. One day Pat said something about "our beautiful Edna," and Edna brought something to Pat while she was on air.

I remember it very well because Edna is an unusaul name, especially for a young woman.

I was surprised to see Edna, but she was lovely and did a beautiful job! 

Frequent Contributor

I like Edna too. She's pleasant and is very informative about the products. She does a great job.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Ryka rep???

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlight   Thanks, I missed that.  Then she must still be with Ryka.  She was not on the last tsv either though so I thought it strange she missed 2 tsvs in a row.  If Edna mentioned her name and said she couldn't be there then she must still be with Ryka.  Hoping all is well with her; I always enjoyed her personality and style of presenting.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@stellabystarlight   Thanks, I missed that.  Then she must still be with Ryka.  She was not on the last tsv either though so I thought it strange she missed 2 tsvs in a row.  If Edna mentioned her name and said she couldn't be there then she must still be with Ryka.  Hoping all is well with her; I always enjoyed her personality and style of presenting.

@Catch71 , the poster's comment was back in May.  However, since then, Leilani has removed "Ryka" from her social media profile names.  She is no longer with Ryka. 

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

Opps; my bad!  Didn't look at the dates!!

Honored Contributor

@Catch71  Smiley Happy  I was hoping to see her back as well.