Trusted Contributor

Re: New QVC Tuesday Line-Up Coming Soon?

I definitely agree that Leah is not crass.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Im surprised she even posted a photo of herself as a young girl...All the hosts except her have a new photo on the MEET THE HOST page and even in QVC's promos for the different shows, they use a photo with her "Lady Di" hair style and that black and white dress from way back when she first started with QVC........🤔

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

I know there's no way that you can ruin classy Leah but SK did have a detrimental effect to Antonella

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Im surprised she even posted a photo of herself as a young girl...All the hosts except her have a new photo on the MEET THE HOST page and even in QVC's promos for the different shows, they use a photo with her "Lady Di" hair style and that black and white dress from way back when she first started with QVC........🤔

No, Jane, Jennifer, Mary Beth, Pat, Rachel, Sandra, and Shawn all still have old pictures from 2016 with the gray border. All the other hosts' pictures are from 2019.

Trusted Contributor

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Why more specific shows with Shawn? Friday nights made me give it all up.

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

No, Jane, Jennifer, Mary Beth, Pat, Rachel, Sandra, and Shawn all still have old pictures from 2016 with the gray border. All the other hosts' pictures are from 2019.

@banned again 

Thanks for the correction, I guess it depends on the device one is using, but mine doesnt show a gray border on my tablet or laptop around certain photos....

.....But it is odd for the promos that they use a very old photo and that old black/white block dress....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I wish they'd rotate shows and add Katrina's "Szish List" to prime time and Fashion's Night In ....something totally different and a much needed change! 

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I wish they'd rotate shows and add Katrina's "Szish List" to prime time and Fashion's Night In ....something totally different and a much needed change! 

It could be in time. Inspired Style was in the Friday 1am ET timeslot for a couple years before QVC placed it on Monday night to debut Fashion's Night In in 2015.

Regular Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

I know there's no way that you can ruin classy Leah but SK did have a detrimental effect to Antonella

No, I believe Antonella had a detrimental effect to Antonella. Her last few months on air were really uninspiring and underwhelming. Made me a little sad seeing the spiral.💔

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cheers! to Shopping with Leah and Shawn

Debut: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 10pm-12am

Looks like same stuff, new name.