Honored Contributor

New QVC Tuesday Line-Up Coming Soon?

Shawn posted this today.  Something to do with Leah and Shawn on Tuesdays beginning this September?:

Any guesses yet? If not, it’s time for another Tuesday tease: A lot of gals love a man in uniform...
Leah Williams QVC
and I just share a love for UNIFORMS! Something unexpected is coming soon to a Tuesday night near you...but I’ve already said too much‼️ #thesuspenseisthrillingme #september2020
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and child

Honored Contributor

Re: New QVC Tuesday Line-Up Coming Soon?

Who did Leah tick off ? 😆

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

I know it's really NOMB, but, I see your posts, bashing Shawn, so often, that I can't help but wonder, what is it about her,that you dislike, so intensely? 

Honored Contributor

Another dumb show title like Fri-yay.

Then big announcement will be a dud for sure🙄

Respected Contributor

It could be for The Muses Lounge, new show on Tuesday, September 15th.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I recognized Leah before I even read the post! She was an adorable child, an even more beautiful adult, and was well poised, even then.😊 She had a radiant smile then also.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

I know it's really NOMB, but, I see your posts, bashing Shawn, so often, that I can't help but wonder, what is it about her,that you dislike, so intensely? 

@SuhseK , If I listed all of the reasons , my post would be poofed as " unkind." When I see her behavior rewarded , and better hosts let go it irritates me. My business, no it is not, however I can't watch her. I really try not to comment, but sometimes I can't help it. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

IT'S NOT NICE TO COMMENT ON A HOST OR ANYONE ELSE THEY HAVE FEELINGS...YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT...JUST KEEP QUIET IS THAT SOMHARD TO DO???? SHEESH!!!Woman Mad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@patricia targiano wrote:

IT'S NOT NICE TO COMMENT ON A HOST OR ANYONE ELSE THEY HAVE FEELINGS...YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT...JUST KEEP QUIET IS THAT SOMHARD TO DO???? SHEESH!!!Woman Mad

@patricia targiano 

Hosts dont participate on these forums....you can always SKIP THE THREADS that you don't like...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Leah (THE BEST HOST ON QVC) & Shawn (🙄)....thats certainly an ODD combination for a show if thats what QVC is thinking....SMH!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”