Super Contributor

Love Leah, but FRI-YAH -not so much!

Respected Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:

No Courtney show, surprised. I thought there'd be one.

January 6, 2020- January 12, 2020

LOGO by Lori Goldstein -new timeslot is 6pm ET on QVC

PM Style now a Five-hour broadcast

PM Style with Amy 7pm-10pm on QVC

PM Style with Shawn 10pm-12am on QVC

Rise & Shine Gourmet Holiday

Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 8am ETon QVC

#DaretoShareStyle with Courtney

premieres Saturday, January 11, 2020 from 9pm-12am on QVC with Courtney Khondabi

Trusted Contributor

@xryretriever wrote:

Really! We didn't even like the old ones. Why more?

Who is we 😉

Valued Contributor
@banned again
Thank you. Good to know!
Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@jlrbr wrote:

Rise & Shine Gourmet Holiday

Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 8am ETon QVC

#DaretoShareStyle with Courtney

premieres Saturday, January 11, 2020 from 9pm-12am on QVC with Courtney Khondabi

@banned again  Very interesting, thank you for sharing.  According to this, Shawn gets a part of PM Style back, after having to give it up entirely to Amy and Courtney K. [on Q2]. 

Does Shawn keep the Logo show at that new time, or will that go back to Amy or another host? 

I also wonder if #Dare to Share Style will be fashioned after #Dare to Share Beauty, where the format is very informal and off the rails.  The Beauty version seems to work well for Shawn and Antonella as social host.

Julia Cleary -- the newest QVC host -- announced that she has become the permanent (take that with a grain of salt) social media host for Mary DeAngelis in Mary's ITKWM show. 

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@banned again wrote:

@jlrbr wrote:

@banned again  Very interesting, thank you for sharing.  According to this, Shawn gets a part of PM Style back, after having to give it up entirely to Amy and Courtney K. [on Q2]. 

Does Shawn keep the Logo show at that new time, or will that go back to Amy or another host? 

LOGO and PM Style with Shawn are not consecutive shows. Amy hosts from 6-10pm and Shawn 10pm-1am.

Honored Contributor

I follow Katrina on social media and she does a Szish List on Instragram so it appears they are just translating that over to QVC.  

Contributor

Not too excited with the thought of Katrina's show - she talks a mile a minute with no inflection - I do not enjoy her presentations AT ALL!  Of course, I won't be watching at 1AM either.  I don't know why they kept her, and let that other guy go who had an English accent - I thought he was good.

Valued Contributor
Good to know. Thanks to all that posted the upcoming lineup. 😀
As for Katrina, I've never ever heard her talk "a mile a minute " if anything she enunciates and speaks very well. Could be that Harvard education, not to mention numerous other mags and shows 1/2 these hosts could only dream of. She is quite the get for QVC, I'm sure Vogue on your resume opens the door wide.
Valued Contributor
So....Julia being a social media host, is that a demotion? Or like we don't really have a place for you any longer?