Respected Contributor

Is Mike George out ?  

Honored Contributor

I don't think Bill Green left HSN.  He was working behind the scenes and I saw him twice on air lately.  That's pretty good, since I rarely watch HSN anymore.

Honored Contributor

Re: New President of QVC?

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

Is Mike George out ?  

@Reever 

Nope, on the LibertyInteractive (Qurates parent company), Mike George is listed as:

MICHAEL A. GEORGE
PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER

Mike George was named President and CEO of Qurate Retail, Inc., in March 2018. In this role, Mike leads a select group of leading retail brands – QVC, HSN, Zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, and Grandin Road – all dedicated to providing a ‘third way to shop,’ beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

My son works for Disney.  The people that work there are very well trained.  That, plus Disney really knows how to bring in the money.

@Puppy Lips 

I have to agree with that. 😃 Their motto is, pretty much, nothing for nothing.

Cheap doesn't even begin to describe it. 

They don't even send out screeners during Awards Season. 

Honored Contributor

I suspect that changes at both QVC and HSN are due to the desires of Qurate. So far, the Qurate powers that be have done nothing to show they know what they are doing...unless they want to sink both ships. 

Valued Contributor

good overpriced junk

Respected Contributor

Farewell Judith Ripka?  Is she leaving QVC and HSN?

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Is Mike George out ?  

@Reever - See post #6