Honored Contributor

Re: New Presentation Format for Jewelry

@BirkiLady wrote:

I loved the JAI jewelry . . . especially the cuff bracelet with the animals! At least they gave it enough of a presentation to see the details. It's stunning.

However, I agree with other posters. Get rid of that horrible set. We've had too many hosts lounging around on PM Style for years. Don't need more of that!

One host, a model and the representative from JAI (he's fascinating and could do the program himself!). Fewer distractions are best when showing jewelry.

@BirkiLady  You are so right.  Scott is fascinating and I could listen to him all day.  He is so informative and you can tell he loves his jewelry.  I love his enthusiasm.  I really like him with Jill because she feels the same way about his line.

Honored Contributor

Has anyone gone to Scotts/JAI's facebookpage and told him this set isn't working and you won't be watching? I don't do Facebook so.....

Super Contributor

I watched it for a little bit trying to figure out what was going on. It reminded me of a talk show or news cast. There is already too much chatter without adding this format. And don't get me started about the position they put the model in.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam  Scott is not the one to voice complaints to! It is QVC to send complaints about the set. You are able to send emails to QVC anytime about any problems you have with programming, hosts, or anything else. It works! 

Scott is a guest on QVC's set. He has absolutely no say in what QVC does or does not do with their staging. Please be kind to guests. They are working under pressure at it is and with various hosts . . . some good; others not so much. 

I would never, ever send a message to a guest, vendor or designer "saying I would not watch their program because of the set." Why penalize them for something QVC has tried in an attempt for a new look? 

Hope you'll rethink your idea and suggestion to others on this Forum. It's not a thoughtful idea IMHO. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady  Considering QVC does NOT listen to their customers, why bother contacting them? Any vendor who doesn't care to receive feedback about ANY aspect of their business usually doesn't stay in business for long. 

In the end, QVC won't do anything because people will still buy his items no matter how awful his shows are.

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam  Give him a chance! He's trying. I do believe QVC listens to complaints. If enough reasonable complaints are received, changes will be made. Remember, it takes time to make changes in a company this large. Things do not happen overnight. 

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@SahmIam  Give him a chance! He's trying. I do believe QVC listens to complaints. If enough reasonable complaints are received, changes will be made. Remember, it takes time to make changes in a company this large. Things do not happen overnight. 

Especially at the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam  Hope you haven't "stopped watching him". If so, you've missed a great show. 

Nancy Hornbeck and Scott are on and they are having a fabulous JAI Jewelry Show. Nancy is fabulous and Scott is explaining his designs. More gorgeous pieces at reasonable prices.