Honored Contributor

Even the baby is smiling!Heart

What a picture of pure happy!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

What a spectacular head of hair! That is one little cutie.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

I swear she looks like she's in her twenties with no makeup and her hair out of her face.  A completely different person.  So fresh and youthful looking.

Valued Contributor

Beautiful baby. They're just beaming. May they always be this happy. 

Honored Contributor

Very cute family.

Frequent Contributor

What a "little cutie"!!!!!  She will be the new "Fashionista" in the family!!!!!.........You all look so very happy and I am so very happy for your both!!!!!..........I love her name it is so "unique" and perfect for such a precious little doll!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@makena Beautiful picture. What a little peanut. Does anyone know how much the baby weighed?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

The baby's wearing pokadots.  Wonder if it's Susan Graver? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Such a beautiful picture of love and happiness. Shawn looks soooo lovely (and young) with a makeup free face and hair out of her eyes. I had forgotten how pretty she is. Very happy for this family.

Regular Contributor

Wow what a great sweet photo! Plus wow I can't recognize Shawn cosmetic free and without her hair styled.