Valued Contributor

Re: New Invoice and Return Label

@Catch71-- I completely understand and agree with what you're saying.  I hate this new method with the return shipping lablels.  The only way these new labels work is if you IMMEDIATELY decide to re-package and return an item.  If you want to wait a couple of days to decide "to keep or not to keep" there's no way to preserve the label.  I just automatically throw it away, and if I decide to return I print my own label.

I don't know what's happened to QVC's shipping, but its a nightmare!  

Trusted Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@Kachina624 

This is new; I don't think you are understanding what I am describing.  I get several packages a week for 15 years and have never seen this before.  You peel the top label where it is addressed to you, then you peel and reveal the invoice label, you peel that off and the return label is already stuck on the box.

@Catch71.  I totally get what you’re saying because it happened to me last week. I wasn’t sure if I was going to keep an item, so I started to peel off the label from the packeage. Lo and behold, there was another label underneath it: the invoice. I peeled that one off, and, lo and behold again, another label: the return one. Still shaking my head at this new development. I’d like to meet the person(s) who comes up with these ideas.

Respected Contributor

@Lisa Y 

@Beauty Maven 

Thank you for replying.  Some were saying it was nothing new and has been that way for years and I thought I was going crazy as I had never seen this before in 15 years of buying from the Q.

Respected Contributor

@Beauty Maven 

And how are you suppose to save the invoice when it is totally sticky all over the back. Guess you have to stick it to another piece of paper of your own.  What a pain!  I guess this is the new shipping they have been working on - lol

Honored Contributor

@Catch71  this is indeed new, I order anything and everything from the Q since 1996 and no matter if it's shipped from a vendor or no, this label is new.

Esteemed Contributor

I hate the sticker labels also! I keep the labels and return label if I decide to return it, especially Christmas items.

I have put the sticky invoice on another piece of paper so I can put it in my box. But by the time they’re separated the shipping label is messed up. 

PLEASE return to the old labels QVC! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Catch71 wrote:

I just received a package today and could not locate my invoice inside.  Well, after checking the front of the shipping box I noticed that the address label peeled off to reveal the invoice (with a sticky backing) and the return shipping label attached already to the box beneath the invoice label.  This package was a VPH item.  I also received my Clarks boots but they had the invoice inside the box. Now how do I save the invoice if I choose to return the item, without keeping it on the box?  Also I like to keep my packing slips (invoices) in a pocket folder to match to my charge bill.  Now the invoice has a sticky backing.  Not sure how I like this new method!

When I return items I usually print out the return label and info from my order on line. This way you can keep the receipt that they enclosed.

Trusted Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@Lisa Y 

@Beauty Maven 

Thank you for replying.  Some were saying it was nothing new and has been that way for years and I thought I was going crazy as I had never seen this before in 15 years of buying from the Q.

@Catch71  You are not crazy.  I’ve been with QVC for over 25 years and have never seen this before. I can’t even begin to figure out the rationale for this-especially putting the invoice on the package. Anyone can peel back the first label and see my order information and what is in the package.  Can’t make this stuff up.

Respected Contributor

This sounds terribly impractical. One would think they were trying to discourage returns... and purchases-

Trusted Contributor

Well, from what you guys are describing in this post I am going to be ordering much less!

I like to keep my jewelry receipts and this sticker method makes it impossible.

Crazy idea IMO.

dee