Regular Contributor

Re: New Invoice and Return Label

I totally dislike the sticky invoices.  I always save my invoices and this certainly makes it challenging.

Honored Contributor

I've received one box with the new labels.  We have a similar label at work.  The purpose of the three part label is it's more efficient.  As a shipper of thousands of packages a day it makes a huge difference in processing time.

Regular Contributor

I don't like it either. It's different from the invoices that are put in envelopes and then glued to the front of the package - those I don't have a problem with. Just yesterday, I cut through one of them opening a box because I just thought it was the shipping label. 

Honored Contributor

I have gotten these labels outside of the box too.  The only times I get this type is when I order from Valerie Parr Hill.  All other purchases either has the invoice in an envelope taped to the box or inside the box.  I do not like the ones stuck outside the box as it is difficult to reuse it when returning.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Catch71 wrote:

@Kachina624 

This is new; I don't think you are understanding what I am describing.  I get several packages a week for 15 years and have never seen this before.  You peel the top label where it is addressed to you, then you peel and reveal the invoice label, you peel that off and the return label is already stuck on the box.

@Catch71 

I know exactly what you are talking about, but it isn't totally new.  I started to randomly get a few of these STICKER labels about 7-8 months ago!!  I think last holiday shopping was when I got a couple of those things.

I never order VPH.

They are totally useless. I went online and printed my own invoice copy to save or use to return.

Dumbest thing ever.

Ladies, these are NOT paper invoices in a brown pouch on top of the box.  These are NOT paper invoices adfixed in a clear sticker cover pouch.

These are exactly as @Catch71 describes...

Valued Contributor

@Catch71-- You're not going crazy, and you're not alone.  Someone responded on this thread that "these new labels are more efficient."  More efficient?  For whom?  It is still taking over two weeks to get my recent orders delivered (to So. Florida).  That message from QVC on the forums apologizing for slow shipping has been up for months.  When is it going to improve?  Not only are the return labels terrible, the packaging of items is completely careless.  I'm feeling like the best of QVC has come and gone.  They don't seem to care about the customer anymore.

Valued Contributor

Just received my first package just the way you described it.  Don't like it one bit.  Don't be so cheap, QVC, continue to provide the receipts in their own envelopes or plastic wrappers attached to the box.

Esteemed Contributor

A package I received (the only one so far with the sticker layers) had the corner of the front address label peeled back and the invoice information exposed, showing personal information, which included price.  It looked like it could have been deliberately peeled back, and I suspect it was a nosy UPS or USPS employee. 

These new labels are taking away all the guesswork for any package handler with sticky fingers.  They know exactly what is in the box and its price. 

I'm not happy with the new label system because I don't think it's right, how it so easily reveals all that information to everyone who handles the packages.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR 

You are right; someone can peel the label back and see if its something they could use!  Never thought of that!!  I have only gotten a few things with the outside sticky label.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71A bit O/T but last year, I tracked my 2 strawberry Homeworx candles all the way to the nearest UPS hub, where they suddenly disappeared.   A box that size doesn't just slip under and get lost inside a package conveyor belt.   

When I finally received my replacement order, it dawned on me what probably happened.   My entire carport smelled heavenly of strawberry scent coming from that box.  I have a feeling that someone, a UPS employee, smelled the first box and just could not resist stealing it. Smiley Surprised

The new "peep" labels, I fear, will be a problem.