Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Cathy is the only host that I absolutely can’t listen to. I find her voice and demeanor extraordinarily unpleasant.

I watch only late at night.  She is on a lot. 

So, I watch VERY LITTLE anymore.  Baby girl voices are like nails on a chalkboard to me.  Just cannot do it.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

I think Kourtney Kondabi (spelling?) is the best new host.  Mary Nelson is good too.  Kathy P. and Christine Zell need more training in my opinion.    As an experienced host, I wish Sandra Bennet would slow down in her speaking.  It is not relaxing to hear her speaking so rapidly.  (Yes, I change the channel.)

Valued Contributor

Mary is growing on me.  I used to get a little annoyed listening to her, but now I quite like her. I also appreciate Cortney Khondabi.  She is very thorough and is always prepared.

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I agree about Courtney.  I think she's excellent. She speaks calmly and seems to know her products.  I happen to like Mary though. I think she's gotten better. 

Frequent Contributor

AGREE!!!

I find her irritating.

Super Contributor

I don't see either of them very often but I find both Mary Nelson and Katie McGhee to be very pleasant and professional hosts.  I would rather watch either of them than most of the other hosts.  Mary in particular has an extremely nice rapport with VPH.  Woman Happy  It would be nice to see either of these hosts on a kitchen show on the Q main channel (we don't get Q2 in my area.)