Honored Contributor

I don't watch much QVC "live" & never during the day.

I tuned into Q2 this evening and it was Temptations w/Tara previously recorded.  The host was Courtney Webb I think from looking at "Meet Our Hosts".  It's on again now.

I hadn't seen her before and since hosts were just "let go" who had many years with Q I was surprised to see a "new face" (at least to me).

Is she "new"?

Respected Contributor

Courtney Webb has been at the Q almost 2 years.  A former model, she is also very athletic and is training for the Winter Olympics in Skeleton.

Respected Contributor

Courtney Webb was hired over two years ago. She first appeared on air in January 2019.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I don't watch much QVC "live" & never during the day.

I tuned into Q2 this evening and it was Temptations w/Tara previously recorded.  The host was Courtney Webb I think from looking at "Meet Our Hosts".  It's on again now.

I hadn't seen her before and since hosts were just "let go" who had many years with Q I was surprised to see a "new face" (at least to me).

Is she "new"?

@homedecor1 

As some have said she's been with QVC for awhile....

I posted an article about Courtney Webb from an online PA newspaper on another thread....Also as others mentioned she is training for the skeleton event for the Olympics and asked QVC if she could take some time off for training, which they approved..In the article she also talked about her job with QVC and also the Olympics....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

Thank you she is so pleasant and enjoyable to watch🙂.

Just curious what is a "skeleton event" in the Olympics?

Another thing I don't follow 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt 

It's a racing event lying down on sleds.  So it would be whenever they will have the Winter Olympics.  At this point with the pandemic I have no idea if any Olympics will be held.  

QVC Host Courtney Webb Training For Chance At 2022 Winter Olympics ...

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt 

@homedecor1 

It's a racing event lying down on sleds.  So it would be whenever they will have the Winter Olympics.  At this point with the pandemic I have no idea if any Olympics will be held.  

QVC Host Courtney Webb Training For Chance At 2022 Winter Olympics ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

She is an excellent host, and describes every single detail, color, etc.

It's a pleasure to watch her presentations.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I agree @ROMARY , she is a pleasure to watch and very attractive.