Contributor

I'm pretty chill aka boring. I have QVC on for background noise during the day. I have been watching Sandra and Mary all afternoon. Haven't bought a thing.  The only host that causes me to reach for the remote is JT.
JT thinks she's the lead on Broadway. 

Honored Contributor

Could be something as simple as sharing salaries.......

Of course, I don't know at all their method of pay scale, etc., etc.

I recall, many years ago, a couple of friends who were on a salary-share basis.  Each didn't want to work full time, so they shared one company-corporation scale salary.

Legally and officially, of course.  All in the 'up and up', so to speak.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

I enjoy Mary and Sandra together and I think that QVC does a great job with host pairings.  

Super Contributor

So for everyone complaining about more than one hosts it must be working according to QVC because they keep pairing hosts together. This pairing I don't mind. Most are unwatchable 

Esteemed Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

Pairings are not needed unless it's Gourmet Holiday.  Other than that, it's a waste.

The pairings ARE horrible.....but i disagree about needing two for the Gourmet shows.......if they would actually let the VENDORS speak...they would only need one host for those shows too................and i don't mind a host test tasting the Gourmet foods...but lately some of them just plain keep eating whole portions during the presentations...not pretty. Like they haven't eaten for days......

Esteemed Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

@rms1954 ........I can take Mary alone most of the time, however, dump Sandra.  I can not listen to her host anything.  I know, my bad. Cat Frustrated

I enjoy Mary....but Sandra interrupts continually

Esteemed Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

@rms1954 ........I can take Mary alone most of the time, however, dump Sandra.  I can not listen to her host anything.  I know, my bad. Cat Frustrated

Amen. sandra is a channel turner for me. She is so rude and interrupts the vendors constantly.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Sandra is the worst host on the channel. A total bore. Will not watch any show she hosts. She constantly cuts people off and doesn't listen to what anyone is saying because she's too busy thinking of her next thought she's has to spit out at rapid speed. 

Valued Contributor

Re: New Host Pairing

[ Edited ]

Krimpette said: "Not a fan of either of them."

I'm with you. Especially when the host sings instead of talks and laughs at her own jokes which to me aren't funny at all. I change the channel the moment she comes on.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

Not for me. It actually causes me to not make any purchases.

"I never changed, I just learned."