Respected Contributor

New Host Katrina Dresses So Well!

[ Edited ]

I have watched the new host Katrina Szish (spelling?), and I just love her fashion sense.  Her clothes are very high-end looking.  I know she worked in the fashion industry before coming to the Q.  Last night, she wore a gorgeous (IMHO) pink cape jacket over her outfit.  It was stunning.  Her makeup and hair was flawless.  She is very sweet and lets the vendor talk.  I really like her!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: New Host Katrina Dresses So Well!

That was a GILI cape.

Occasional Contributor

Yes, she does!  She always looks nice, and I would think her background coming from Vogue probably helps her in that regard.  I really like her but don't see her much since she's usually on overnights.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Her pink cape/jacket was from GILI as was her shark-bite black dress with an OBI belt. She just knows how to put things together better than the people who dress the models at QVC.  The people who dress the hostesses and models at QVC need a lesson in fashion and how to put things together for various body sizes and complexions.  It is pathetic how some of these ladies are dressed.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if that cape jacket would look good on a petite.   I am only 5'2" but I love the look.  I have seen Katrina in other outfits and really like her style!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I agree, she is one of the best newest hosts 🥰

Trusted Contributor

She is so pretty...love her makeup and clothes style. I think she has the best potential out of all new hosts. i think she will be very good. She doesn't talk fast....and looks great.

Trusted Contributor

I thought she looked lovely in that outfit too.  I think that she will be turn out to be one of the best hosts.  She is really good and enjoyable.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

Her pink cape/jacket was from GILI as was her shark-bite black dress with an OBI belt. She just knows how to put things together better than the people who dress the models at QVC.  The people who dress the hostesses and models at QVC need a lesson in fashion and how to put things together for various body sizes and complexions.  It is pathetic how some of these ladies are dressed.

Perhaps it was the QVC stylists that dressed her last night.  Just wondering why would the stylists dress the other hosts and models, but not her? 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

Perhaps it was the QVC stylists that dressed her last night.  Just wondering why would the stylists dress the other hosts and models, but not her? 

@San Antonio Gal  I don't think they dress some.  I think some like to dress themselves.  I think Amy Strand probaby dresses herself.  I think, most times, Lisa Robertson dressed herself.  There is a difference.