Frequent Contributor

New Homepage issues?

[ Edited ]

Am I the only person using a laptop and Chrome Browser having issues with the Homepage? I can't find a search bar. I can't even figure out where I'm supposed to log into my acct. I read in an earlier February thread that there were three little bars to click on? Nothing here. I even reduced the size of my page to see if they were there. Nothing. I can see everything fine if I use my Internet Explorer browser (which I am doing now) So is it a Chrome issue that needs to be addressed by QVC's IT department? This is really frustrating.(I did a chat with Customer Service and they are not aware of any changes that have been made.)

Esteemed Contributor

@Dlb63 - I generally use Google Chrome and have no issues. The search bar is located at the top of the Home Page. The log in section to check your account is to the right of that. Or, you can just scroll down the Home Page and click on Blogs & Forums and when that page opens you can sign in there - that sign in note is located on the right side.

Honored Contributor

Make sure your Chrome browser is up to date (three dots to Help). Also try clearing history/cookies (three dots to More tools).

Frequent Contributor

Yes, that was the way my Homepage looked this morning. Search bar at the top and Log into acct on the right. There's nothing at the top OR bottom of my page now on Chrome. I will try clearing my browser and see if that helps.

Esteemed Contributor

Here's a weird thing that's been happening to me with Chrome lately. Ya know that little Chrome circle thing down at the bottom of your screen? If  I leave Chrome for more than 10 min more or so (as in leave the computer to go do something) when I go back to it it sends me to blank pages unless first I put my cursor on that Chrome circle. The page does a little bouncy thing and then I'm back in business going to where I want to go. It's just odd and only started a couple of weeks ago. Sometimes it annoys me so I switch over to IE where I have no problem.

So anyhow, try putting your cursor on the Chrome thingy and see if you get that little bouncy action that squares you away. It sort of looks like when you refresh a page. 

Honored Contributor

If you are having Chrome browser issues then you might want to reinstall the entire browser again.

Trusted Contributor

I have problems on my iphone, I no longer am able to get forums..I don't have problems on my mac.

Frequent Contributor

Re: New Homepage issues?

[ Edited ]

Thank you QVC Social Team and those that posted. Issue is now fixed. I appreciate the help.  

Honored Contributor

@evelyner wrote:

I have problems on my iphone, I no longer am able to get forums..I don't have problems on my mac.

@evelyner,  I don't normally use my iPhone here because I have challenges with my vision, but after reading your post I tried it and it's working with no problems.

I have the second-generation 2020 iPhone SE, iOS 14.4.2, using Safari as my browser.

Be sure your software is up-to-date and clear all browser cookies/cache/data

(if you use Safari, it's in Settings-->Safari-->Clear History and Website Data

and

under Settings-->Safari-->Advanced-->Website Data).

If none of this helps, if you'll tell us what happens when you try to access the forums maybe we can figure out the cause and solution.

Be safe and well, everyone!🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Dlb63 wrote:

Thank you QVC Social Team and those that posted. Issue is now fixed. I appreciate the help.  

That's great @Dlb63 . What did they say to do?