Contributor

So what’s the next big new fashion trend? Tops tucked in the back and out in the front or maybe tucked in on both sides and out in the front and back.

Honored Contributor

Unreal

https://people.com/style/gucci-debuts-1200-pair-of-jeans-with-grass-stains/

I'm so happy I have no fashion class..  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Highlighted
Super Contributor

LOL! Personally, I haven't tucked in my shirts since the early 1980's! 

Contributor

I wish I was thin enough to tuck in my tops!  🤣🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

It's going to be Retro 70's

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Your comment makes you sound like my grandmother. This so called trend has been around for ~ 5 years or more.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG!!  Seriously???   Those look like my gardening jeans, covered in grass stains.  Do you mean that I'm 'trendy' and didn't know it?  Wow.

Or does it mean that my old ripped and stained garden/painting jeans are worth $1200?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Re: New Fashion Trend

[ Edited ]

@tototwo wrote:

OMG!!  Seriously???   Those look like my gardening jeans, covered in grass stains.  Do you mean that I'm 'trendy' and didn't know it?  Wow.

Or does it mean that my old ripped and stained garden/painting jeans are worth $1200?

@tototwo 

I totally agree I was looking at my jeans that I usually wear to clean house or when Im working on the patio with my plants....they are worn in the knees and torn in places and faded....And I thought to myself, maybe its time to throw the jeans out...and then like you I thought---what am I saying ....these are "on trend" why it would cost me over $100 to get something like this...😄😄😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I told my husband, please take a pair of my jeans and tie around the tire of the yard tractor, even maybe stain it with a little poop from Bussie- now that would be a trend, LOL   green & brown maybe?  

And the onliest time I tuck is when we go to a football game and I layer, like tshirt is tucked then sweatshirt..  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee