Honored Contributor

New Crafting Show — Friday 10/16

Crafters:

Jane Treacy is hosting a 1-hour crafting show, "Cricut Smart Crafting."  Starts at 5:00pm EST on Friday.

It's been a couple of years, I think, since QVC scheduled a crafting show.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Crafting Show — Friday 10/16

it will be interesting to see how it stacks up against the wonderful, frequent crafting shows that HSN provides.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a crafter, but I do enjoy the shows.  I find it soothing and inspiring watching all the creativity.  Even when it goes over the top, it's cool to see. 

Respected Contributor

HSN never had the best pricing, so I'm sure QVC won't either.  I have a cricuit and I can see all the instructional videos I want on u-tube.

Honored Contributor

well---I WAS a crafter---then my fingers and hands decided to be stupid so crafting is difficult now days--actually it was the chemo that made my hands stupid--anyway I really enjoy HSN's crafting days--don't buy anything--but like to watch. however---not being a Jane fan--I will not be watching.

Super Contributor

It will be nice to see this show again on the Q,I remember all the craft shows they use to have. Some of the people that are on HSN was on the Q. They all left around the same time to go to HSN. Jane is a knitter and she use to host some of those shows,as well as Suzanne Runyan before she moved to Florida.

Honored Contributor

I so enjoyed watching the crafting shows from a long time ago- the liquid stain glass lady and the lady that did painting I believe..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Cricutting with Jane"?  Sounds like something to avoid at all costs.  The HSN hosts (Suzanne Runyon especially) are so knowledgeable about crafting and this equipment, I wouldn't expect Jane to keep up or be competitive.  She'll look like a rank amateur.  This would have been a good assignment for Ali or Julia.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Crafting has been one of HSN's biggest categories. It's being brought over to QVC.

Frequent Contributor

I meant to tape this show, but forgot.  Anybody that actually seen the show, 

what did you think about it?  Were the items for sale something that

crafters would really enjoy?