Respected Contributor

Just now on ITKWD, Stacey made an announcement that the Q family had a new arrival named Ava who weighed 15 oz. First, I was not aware of anyone expecting and second, 15 oz. is very small. Can anyone explain this announcement?

Occasional Contributor

I caught that too....maybe one of the models????

Trusted Contributor

@gl1234

I know they have some thin models, but 15oz is SERIOUSLY SKINNY! 😉

Honored Contributor

I think one of the new hosts had a baby.There is a blog about it.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like a pet of some sort. Obviously, it's not a person, unless someone misspoke.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Occasional Contributor

I think Amy ( one of the models was expecting).   Maybe she was early...that is so small. I had a girlfriend that gave birth early - same weight - she was about 7 months  along and today the baby is a very healthy little girl. 

Super Contributor

Re: New Arrival?

[ Edited ]

I believe it is a premie/human baby and Stacy did say that the doctor's had given a good prognosis.

I think she said it's on her (Stacy's) facebook page ? I know it's not the new host's baby.

I'm not on facebook so can't check.

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Honored Contributor

Re: New Arrival?

[ Edited ]

One of the new hosts, Kristine Zell, had a baby in July.  She went out on maternity leave before she started on air.  She will be on air sometime soon.  There is a blog called meet Lila Anne here on the Q site where she has a picture and a little story.

Honored Contributor

A 15-ounce baby is possible, but it's extremely unusual and worrisome. I just can't imagine making an announcement at this point.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland