Trusted Contributor

Never received potstickers TSV?

I was going to post this in "Kitchen" but figured more people would see it here. Has anyone not received their Perfect Gourmet Potstickers? I ordered both the chicken and the edamame on auto-delivery. Haven't received either, the edamame shows as back order, and the chicken doesn't even show that it was ordered, but it does show as auto-delivery - figure that out! I canceled everything. Just wondering if anyone else had similar problems.

Respected Contributor

Re: Never received potstickers TSV?

@lizzief wrote:

I was going to post this in "Kitchen" but figured more people would see it here. Has anyone not received their Perfect Gourmet Potstickers? I ordered both the chicken and the edamame on auto-delivery. Haven't received either, the edamame shows as back order, and the chicken doesn't even show that it was ordered, but it does show as auto-delivery - figure that out! I canceled everything. Just wondering if anyone else had similar problems.

I ordered the vegtables, they arrived, but was told they'd be a day late. With the hot days I worried but they were ok and frozen. Maybe over ordered, a lot of people are liking them.

Honored Contributor

Cancel, and get the ones from Trader Joe, yummy and a lot less money!!

Trusted Contributor

Mine came late and all were thrown out as no dry ice and all of them were warm Smiley Sad never tried to order again

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Cancel, and get the ones from Trader Joe, yummy and a lot less money!!

@Shelbelle  You're right, they are tasty.

Esteemed Contributor

My order was running several days late so I called and cancelled.  We are in the upper 80's now and I didn't want to chance an order that would arrive defrosted....which has happened to me before!!

Respected Contributor

@northiie57 wrote:

Mine came late and all were thrown out as no dry ice and all of them were warm Smiley Sad never tried to order again

@northiie57 did you call CS for a refund?

Trusted Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@northiie57 wrote:

@northiie57 did you call CS for a refund?

sure did refunded no problem, want to order again but don't want to throw out again Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@lizzief Write to aileen.o.gregg@qvc.com If you didn't get an order, that is her job.