Contributor

Never again Cheryl's Cookies

I am so frustrated...I ordered Cheryl's Cookies on 10/20 with a ship week of 12/6 as a bill to/ship to as a Christmas present to my niece and family. On 12/5 a shipping label was created stating UPS never received package. After that nothing. I called Cheryl's multiple times and keep getting the run a round. They don't care. They have made no attempt to rectify this problem. QVC was nice and refunded my money. The money wasn't the issue, it's the fact my niece will not receive the cookies I ordered for her and Cheryl's has done nothing.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Never again Cheryl's Cookies

All for the better. I sent them to my sister in law one year & she said they were lousy.

Honored Contributor

I know how maddening that is---but really am not surprised these days---but you got your $$ back---wondering if you could go to Amazon--I wanted to order a food set from a company but they were/are having issues with shipping on time--so  went to Amazon, found the same thing for the same price ---and it got to my brother on time--- BTW---those cookies aren't very good!

Respected Contributor

@chickenbone wrote:

All for the better. I sent them to my sister in law one year & she said they were lousy.

I ordered them only once, many years ago, and never again. One cookie would probably give you all the sugar one can take for a week! Honestly...the sugariest cookie, dessert of any kind I've ever tasted. That frosting on them, too much. The ginger flavored cookie was good, but the frosting was like a chuck of sugar that overpowered it. All the rest, including the sugar cookies they rave about...were tastless dough...just one of the worst cookies I've ever had.

@mrspotts Sorry if you are dispappointed, as you will probably scramble now to replace that with another gift, but like @chickenbone said...you may be better off.

Respected Contributor

Very sorry about your gift not being delivered. That is very maddening seeing as how you ordered it so far in advance.  But, as others have said, Cheryl's cookies are not the best tasting cookies there are. It may have been a blessing in disguise.

Respected Contributor

Its not just the cookies.  I orderd wreaths to be delivered week of 12/6.  Nope, kept changing the delivery date till finally it was to be delivered 12/27.  Crazy and unreliable.  Too bad.  I always counted on QVC for timely delivery usually with UPS.  It doesnt happen any more.  Who wants a Christmas wreath after Xmas.

Trusted Contributor

Wreath to be delivered 12/27??? After Christmas? What the ?
Esteemed Contributor

I got the 12/6 delivery on time. You are lucky you did not get them! The faces on the cookies looked like they ran and eyes were asymmetrical. I thought they came in little boxes but they were singular. I had to use them as I had nothing else in place but was really embarrassed. That’s the end of Cheryl’s for me
Honored Contributor

@mrspotts   I like to send food gifts from Wolfermans.  Their quality is great and they have a lot to choose from.

No one has ever complained....and I order for my house too.

Esteemed Contributor

@mrspotts  You might want to try Fairytale Brownies at brownies dot com They are still shipping for Christmas.