Trusted Contributor

Re: Need label in order to return! Can't seem to get one by requesting! Either print or mail

When I asked CS to send me a return label in the mail, it took at least a week to get it, maybe more.  So you may very well receive it in the next few days.  As others pointed out, you always have the option of writing your own label and paying the return postage directly.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need label in order to return! Can't seem to get one by requesting! Either print or mail

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Nonametoday   You don't need their prepd label unless you don't want to pay return amt yourself. Their's is $6.05.If you do want their's and you have a printer, you can print one yourself along with the return form.

Otherwise, just a big note with order and item numbers, and how you wish to be credited ie back to your card or merchandise credit. Pay your return amt yourself, BE SURE to get your tracking number on your receipt.

You get get the proper return address by pulling up info on returns, the addresses for different items are noted there.

@PINKdogWOOD 

Thank you.  I was going to do that, and the USPS guy told me that I would not get credit for my order, that  he had people do that before and they did not get credit, but I am going to do it.  Thank you.  If you have done it, it worked. I won't pay attention to the post office guy. ;-)

Esteemed Contributor

Same here: no label, 7-10 days to mail, and a good chance item will go over 30 days. So many labels missing. Come on, try and be the best you can be, Q! 

Honored Contributor

Is there anything to keep you from sitting down with a pen and paper and writing a return label?  The addresses to which it should be sent are conveniently located under CS on the website.  You can do the same with the return invoice, just make sure to include the order #.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thank you to those who offered help but not to some person who implied I am stupid.

I can print out the order.  They sent the return label via email but it was not all there ! ! !  Only part of it.  The postman might be stupid but he says he gets these frequently where all the label is not printable and the customer has to pay for postage.  I guess that makes me computer-stupid, the postman crazy not savvy enought print out something tha tis nonexistent.

Frequent Contributor

I have the same problem, sometimes the label shows to print and other times not.

I save all of my return labels (when I get them! lol) to use in situations where the website wont print a label.

Frequent Contributor

But their label does not show in the preprint most of the time on the website, then sometimes it does.  I just save all of the labels ( that sometimes come in the package) in the case I cant get one to print

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday  I had the same thing happen to me about a month ago.  I wanted to return something that didn't come with an invoice or any paperwork.  I went to print a label and return information from my account, but it didn't print a label only words that said go to your account and print a label.  I chatted with c/s and they emailed me a label, but I realized later it also wasn't a label, but the same words.  I chatted again and told the new c/s person the story and she tried emailing it again.  Same issue.  I chatted with c/s #3 and she emailed and mailed it to me (just in case).  Emailed "label" had the same issue,  I waited for the mailed label.  When it finally arrived, it was the same non label!  Honestly, it was completely insane.  Btw, the c/s people all promised me that they wrote down in my account the label issue and I would not be penalized if the return came back to qvc  late, just fyi.  Anyway, I chatted with c/s one more time.  Got the return address and just mailed it back that way.  She told me that if my return postage exceeded what the qvc return label charge would have been they would refund the difference.  Just keep the receipt.

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@Nonametoday  I had the same thing happen to me about a month ago.  I wanted to return something that didn't come with an invoice or any paperwork.  I went to print a label and return information from my account, but it didn't print a label only words that said go to your account and print a label.  I chatted with c/s and they emailed me a label, but I realized later it also wasn't a label, but the same words.  I chatted again and told the new c/s person the story and she tried emailing it again.  Same issue.  I chatted with c/s #3 and she emailed and mailed it to me (just in case).  Emailed "label" had the same issue,  I waited for the mailed label.  When it finally arrived, it was the same non label!  Honestly, it was completely insane.  Btw, the c/s people all promised me that they wrote down in my account the label issue and I would not be penalized if the return came back to qvc  late, just fyi.  Anyway, I chatted with c/s one more time.  Got the return address and just mailed it back that way.  She told me that if my return postage exceeded what the qvc return label charge would have been they would refund the difference.  Just keep the receipt.

@moonandthestars 

Thank you.  It is so frustrating.  I wonder what has happened to customer service nationwide.  It seems as though when you find someone who is good, that person is a real prize.  They deserve applause. 

Frequent Contributor

Just received an item without a return label. Went online to the return item section and the label would not print.  Called customer service and she told me they are receiving many calls about this.  She emailed me a label that I tried to print and it was so huge the information went off the page.  I fooled around with it trying to shrink the label.  Finally ended up saving it to a PDF to at least get the bar codes to show.  Should it be this difficult?   Put the return labels in the box/bag with the item!