Frequent Contributor

Need a recommended dipping sauce for the TSV potstickers

I love these potstickers and have had them on AD for years.  Ordered them again today.  However, I can't seem to find the right dipping sauce for them.  Need suggestions.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need a recommended dipping sauce for the TSV potstickers

I just mix up some low sodium soy sauce, a few drops of sesame oil and add chopped green onions.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mississippi Comeback Sauce. originated at a Greek restaurant in Jackson, Mississippi in 1939, and still served as a dipping sauce and salad dressing. I always add a few dashes of hot sauce and use olive oil instead of vegetable oil but either oil works well.

3D258202-9E2E-4438-94F6-73E39ECED045_1_105_c.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Esteemed Contributor

Stone wall Kitchen sauces . Their Sesame ginger Teriyaki  is delicious  to dip pot stickers in.  Or buy a sweet chili sauce.

Depending on the  ingredients  & seasoning included in your potsticker fillings  , there are many chices  . They also have maple chipolte sauce ,

Respected Contributor

Condi,Re: Need a recommended dipping sauce for the TSV potstickers

[ Edited ]

Oh gosh, condiments are my favorites things. They aren't kidding when they say just go to the international food aisle of your grocery store.

My favs

1. Soy sauce mixed with sesame oil, hot chili oil , ginger powder and green onions 
  2. Thai Peanut Sauce
  3. Sweet Chili Sauce
  4. Duck Sauce with Soy sauce & hot mustard
  5. Sweet n Sour sauce
  6. Teriyaki
  7. Bbq sauce with extra brown sugar and Apple cider vinegar
  8. Italian dressing
  9. Honey with whole grain mustard and a bit of mayo
Valued Contributor

Melted peanut butter is very good with the pork. Caribbean recipe

Respected Contributor

Trader Joe's  carries a bottled product called Gyoza Dipping Sauce.  It is good but I also mix up my own dipping sauce using about 2 parts soy sauce to 1 part seasoned rice vinegar.

Honored Contributor

@Southern Classy 

I LOVE Potstickers too.

Any ginger/orange Asian dipping sauce from Aldi's is good

but this is my fav:

Sweet Chili® Sauce, Frank’s RedHot, 12 oz

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Stone wall Kitchen sauces . Their Sesame ginger Teriyaki  is delicious  to dip pot stickers in.  Or buy a sweet chili sauce.

Depending on the  ingredients  & seasoning included in your potsticker fillings  , there are many  . They also have maple chipolte sauce ,

@skatting44 

Thanks so much! Just ordered the Stone Wall on Amazon [great reviews], will have in 2 days—for my edamame potstickers. Sounded delicious.

Also ordered the TSV combo veggie-mushroom-edamame, but I have a stash of the edamame, so healthy. Yum.

Honored Contributor

My mom made gyoza dumplings from scratch and then served them with soy sauce with a side of wasabi. So good.