Frequent Contributor

Need Feedback On Junior's Tiramisu Cheesecake, Please

I'm considering indulging in Junior's 5 lb. Tiramisu Cheesecake, but it's quite pricey.  If you've ordered it in the past and have actually tasted it, I'd appreciate your feedback and opinion as to whether or not you'd order it again.  Thanks so much!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need Feedback On Junior's Tiramisu Cheesecake, Please

I never bought one of these but a friend of mine did and I thought it was awful. I can make better myself or get one for half the price at Costco.

Many years ago I also ordered a cheesecake and it was awful too. Dry not creamy and blah. Overpriced.

Frequent Contributor

I am very interested to hear any feedback on the Tiramisu cheesecake as well.   I ordered one awhile back for deliver in December. I have thought about cancelling the order several times because I have no idea if it will be good or not.   So thanks for asking this question.

I purchase Junior's cheesecakes for most holidays as my family loves them and when I don't get one, they come asking why.    I think they are fabulous although clearly some flavors are better than others.   I think the mini ones tend to be dry so I stopped buying those.  I love to make my own cheesecakes but when I have to do a lot of cooking for a family event, these cheesecakes are a good addition to the menu.  I had not seen the Tiramisu one offered before so am curious to know if anyone has tried it.   it is quite pricy.  

Hopefully you'll get some informative replies!   Again thanks.     

Valued Contributor

I have not had their tiramisu, but in general I find Junior's to be overrated.  I have a local bakery who does a much better job, at much better prices.