Respected Contributor

Re: Necklace Shipped On 11th...

Thanks for your thoughtful answers!  After reading them I feel better and I think this must be the case of a company shipping without offering tracking.

QVC could simply tell us customers if this is the case.  It would certianly be better than wasting a call to CS.  Just say shipped from vendor, no tracking available.  I would certianly accept that.  

Amazon does say if an item is shipping from their warehouse or a vendor.

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Thanks for your thoughtful answers!  After reading them I feel better and I think this must be the case of a company shipping without offering tracking.

QVC could simply tell us customers if this is the case.  It would certianly be better than wasting a call to CS.  Just say shipped from vendor, no tracking available.  I would certianly accept that.  

Amazon does say if an item is shipping from their warehouse or a vendor.

@Jackhound Mom  Well as I stated in my reply to you, I want tracking to try to be home when I see it is out for delivery. I live on a good neighborhood but things still get stolen from porches. So no tracking isn't OK with me.

I love Etsy's notifications. On the day an Etsy purchase is out for delivery I get an early morning email that says something like Ding Dong! Your Etsy package is arriving today. It's very helpful; I don't even have to look up tracking. 

Respected Contributor

Delivery day was today, NOT!