Super Contributor

Nancy, please stick with jewelry

Watched Nancy H. host D&Co on QVC Plus last night. I've seen her briefly presenting jewelry where she was professional and seemed to know her stuff...not so much last night. Stumbled over her words, didn't seem familiar with the product, unprepared and unprofessional. Maybe it was because she just returned from vacation, but viewers deserve better. I turned the channel.
Honored Contributor

Re: Nancy, please stick with jewelry

@Justshop wrote:
Watched Nancy H. host D&Co on QVC Plus last night. I've seen her briefly presenting jewelry where she was professional and seemed to know her stuff...not so much last night. Stumbled over her words, didn't seem familiar with the product, unprepared and unprofessional. Maybe it was because she just returned from vacation, but viewers deserve better. I turned the channel.

Seriously? "Viewers deserve better"? LOL!

At least you found the perfect solution and changed the channel, hopefully to a program that deserved your viewing! 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

A while after Nancy first started many viewers posted about her and it was nasty.  She didn't let it get her down.  She stuck to her job and did the best she could and she did it with a smile on her face, even referencing some of the posts said about her.  She just brushed it off and worked even harder, and all with a smile on her face.  She is one of the most positive and fun hosts.  I have always like her.  Yes she may have stumbled a bit until she felt comfortable with herself, but haven't we all been in that position at one time? 

Great job to Nancy!!!!   You are awesome. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Justshop wrote:

Seriously? "Viewers deserve better"? LOL!

At least you found the perfect solution and changed the channel, hopefully to a program that deserved your viewing! 

The viewers  are the whole point of the show. They order the goods that make the money that keeps the whole operation chugging along.They should keep that in mind.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I watched the show and did not notice anything wrong.  I like Nancy and think she always does a great job.  She is a pleasure to listen to.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

I have comcast and I can't find qvc plus. Is it only online?

Respected Contributor

@dperry wrote:

I have Comcast also & unfortunately QVC Plus isn't offered. You can watch online. 

Respected Contributor

@dperry wrote:

@Squirrel Lover  It may be that Comcast doesn't carry it.  I have U-Verse, and the QVC plus is on the channel right above the regular QVC HD.  (The Plus is not HD.  It's often repeats of previously aired shows on the main channel, so you're not missing anything IMO.)

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I have TimeWarner and we get both QPlus and HSN2.  IF you want to find out if you get QPlus, go to Shop QVC TV at the top of the page then Program Guide.  Where you select a channel, click QPlus and then scroll to the bottom.  You can type in your zip code and it will tell you if you get the channel or not.

As far as Nancy, I enjoy her.  I think QPlus is much more laid back overall and the hosts seem a little more casual hosting on that channel than hosting on QVC. 

Honored Contributor

Nancy was on the gold show with caffienne-Rick for 3 hours yesterday and I did enjoy her alot. In fact I rather enjoyed watching the show too. And if RD wasn't there, I would have watched more of it.  I didn't buy anything but it was nice to see a tiny glimpse of the old QVC.