Contributor

I also want to beg to differ.  I thought she looked cute this morning also.  And yes, she does indeed speak very knowledgeably about jewelry as she does about many things.  I really think we can be harsh of the on-air talent at QVC.  They have a job which requires them to concentrate on what is being said in their earpiece, what a caller might be saying, what the vendor wants them to say, and what the co-presenter (when there is one) might be saying ....  This would by no stretch of the imagination be an easy job.  I frankly admire their ability to do all of the presentations that they do.  Talk about multi-tasking. 

Honored Contributor

Just fyi, it's "HornbAck" (with an "a" not an "e").

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Nancy is a good hostess.  She is very poised and well spoken.  She is certainly knowledgeable about jewelry.  She is quite effective as a presenter.

Esteemed Contributor

One of the best dressed hosts at QVC.  She is happy but not overly perky, very knowledgeable and looks good in everything I've seen her wear.  She is one of the few who looks good in LOGO and doesn't gush about GILI.  I think when someone battles a serious illness, your prospective about life changes.  She seems to have a happy and full life, never complains that she wants to be on a continuous vacation but enjoys her job and interaction with people...she seems to be sincere