Respected Contributor

I have not seen Nancy since Shoes on Sale and I don't remember before that. Hope everythigng is alright. I like her very much.

Esteemed Contributor

Nancy is on Q2 often. Saw her the past two nights.

Respected Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Thanks that is probably why since I don't watch Q2. Do you think tht is considered a lateral move or a demotion when you are put on the "secondary" site?  Just wondering.

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

@queendiva wrote:

Thanks that is probably why since I don't watch Q2. Do you think tht is considered a lateral move or a demotion when you are put on the "secondary" site?  Just wondering.

I think it's just temporary. All of the hosts have been on Q2 and back and forth.

I've seen Nancy on both, also.

Honored Contributor

Yes, Nancy is mostly on Q2 these days. I heard Nancy say on the Q2 program a few days ago that she thinks she has that SAD and is trying to get back to Florida where it's sunny all the time. I had a feeling something was going on with Nancy, she just has not been herself for quite awhile.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I like Nancy, but she does seem to be a host treated like "filler" and not given the attention that a few of the "STAR DIVAS" get.  Fortunately she's a gem expert and can shine during the jewelry special days.

Respected Contributor

I have not watched much Qvc lately, but did see Nancy on Q2. I watched 2 particial shows with her hosting. Something seems "off" with Nancy the last few times I have seen her. Anyone else notice a change in her? 

Trusted Contributor

Nancy H. is a class act. 

Blessings go out to her whatever the situation.

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Your fans adore you,

dee