Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone seen Nancy lately? 

Respected Contributor

Yes.  Yesterday in the silver show.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornbeck

[ Edited ]

Nancy announced awhile ago that she was being moved to Q+ for the most part and would be doing a late night shift.   I'm not sure when that was starting.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornbeck

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Nancy announced awhile ago that she was being moved to Q+ for the most part and would be doing a late night shift.   I'm not sure when that was starting.

March, I believe.  So her 2am show yesterday would seem to support that late night shift part of her new schedule. 

Honored Contributor

I will miss her.  I like her a lot, but don't watch the Q in the middle of the night and certainly don't watch that silly beauty channel (if I even get it.)

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I will miss her.  I like her a lot, but don't watch the Q in the middle of the night and certainly don't watch that silly beauty channel (if I even get it.)

@faeriemoon, just fyi, Q+ is a different channel than Beauty IQ.  I don't get the Beauty IQ channel but I do get Q+ and that is the channel Nancy is on now more.   

Honored Contributor

My cable company does not carry either Q+ or Beauty iQ, so I watch both here online from QVC's webpage.

Honored Contributor

There seems to be many changes going on with hosts leaving or changing to Q Plus or going to Beauty IQ. I don't see anyone new being hired to take their place. Maybe that's why they went to pre-recorded programming over night for the first time...don't need additional hosts. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  Thank you for that info.  I don't know if we get either of those, but I will have to look on the guide for Q Plus.

Valued Contributor

Nancy is one of my favorite hosts and I remember her saying,she would be doing something different.I will really miss her sense of humor and the way she way so natural!