Highlighted
Regular Contributor

what the heck is she wearing???? The poncho, the flipped up collar, tights, loafers....and her hair....she looks like Mary Poppins!! I know she was a Disney employee but really?

plus the vendor wore that same exact outfit last time she presented...only she wore the white can itching last time....think somebody wouldhave told her not to repeat outfit....

Honored Contributor

@3Irishboys wrote:

..think somebody wouldhave told her not to repeat outfit....

Why?

I certainly would hate, for your sake, for anyone to be so critical of whatever it is you are wearing today. 

Respected Contributor

Her outfit might not have been your first choice, but when it comes to jewelry, Nancy is by far the best QVC host for any line - costume to 14 carat.  She is knowledgeable and very well spoken in her presentations. Put her in a gunny sack and she'd still be my first choice for a jewelry show. I watched he for a while this morning and I didin't even notice what she was wearing - my attention was on her comments.

Valued Contributor
Honored Contributor

@3Irishboys wrote:

what the heck is she wearing???? The poncho, the flipped up collar, tights, loafers....and her hair....she looks like Mary Poppins!! I know she was a Disney employee but really?

plus the vendor wore that same exact outfit last time she presented...only she wore the white can itching last time....think somebody wouldhave told her not to repeat outfit....

Mary Poppins is awesome. I'm pretty sure she would have something to say about people who start posts to make fun of the way people dress.

Honored Contributor

I thought she looked cute in the outfit...  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I really didn't notice the outfit, but I like her hair curly like that.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornbeck

[ Edited ]

Nancy has become one of the best hosts on QVC  and one of the prettiest.

If anyone didn't know she is wearing a colored sleeveless cami  under the black top both of which she was selling on  shows early  this AM

Respected Contributor

I don't think Mary Poppins dressed anything like you describe Nancy is dressed.  Don't get that comparison. 

I think she looked fine.  She is very comfortable in her own skin and Nancy probably would never make fun of your style of clothing or hair.  You should give her the same gracious courtesy she would give you.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Occasional Contributor

I love Nancy Hornbeck. I think she is beautiful, honest, funny and real.  She is one of my favorite hosts.  I love waching her. She makes me laugh and she knows what she's talking about. Geez, I don't understand why somebody would criticize what someone is wearing unless they were the hosts of a fashion show and calling themselves an expert. In fact, I have felt that way a time or two (or a hundred) but that's not the subject of this post. I think Nancy is terrific.