Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornback's goodbye message

I liked Nancy she was calming and informative.  I did notice something wasn't right when she was letting her hair go gray and some of the things she said sounded like she was not happy.  I guess I am not surprised as most of the hosts have their own shows alone or with another host but she never had that.  I do wish her the best.

Trusted Contributor

I will.say something I much preferred Nancy with that short pixie haircut. She looked adorable with short hair. The long hair wasn't as stylish. Same with Shawn K I loved that short haircut on her
Trusted Contributor

https://images.app.goo.gl/sWZQnJfNBb8C2c7b9

Nancy with short hair she looked fabulous
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I am astounded at the amount of posters that are privy to QVC insider information. 

ITA - From the very first day on air, QVC has been in the business of making money. That's the bottom line, and the salespeople who sign a contract know that. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
https://images.app.goo.gl/sWZQnJfNBb8C2c7b9

Nancy with short hair she looked fabulous

@JONNYSBRO She sure does.  Love that cut on her.

Honored Contributor

How disappointing! I saw someone mentioned a few days ago that she was taken off the schedule but I never thought she'd be pushed out entirely. I guess only young air heads need apply.

Valued Contributor

That's too bad Nancy is a great host And explained everything really well. She will be missed.

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA. I am sure she’s a darling person but imho pretty ditzy most of the time. Confused and asked dumb questions of the vendors. I have no idea why she left or if she was terminated but I would never suspect it was for health issues as some have commented. That’s quite a stretch
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Much nicer than that long straggly hair she was sporting and the gray hair! When she pulled her hair back all you saw was grey all around her face with black ends. I am all for letting one’s hair grow out if that is one’s desire but when you are a host on TV you have to look presentable. Having said that there are other hosts I would have like to see gone first. JC comes to my mind. She is loud and so inappropriate

Respected Contributor

Her picture is still on Meet our Hosts page