Respected Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornback's goodbye message

@Reever yes and obviously I am not in "the know" but there are hosts who were less polished than Nancy who still continue on.

I've gotten very particular about what programs I watch and a lot of it depends on who the host is. I realize that everyone has their preferences and so do I.

I'll miss Nancy too.

Valued Contributor

Nancy H. Was one of the few I would purchase from. She seemed down to earth and was not to overly pushy like many (buy more than one). The writing was on the wall getting a few hours A week was a good sign.

Esteemed Contributor

She was always a nice host.  Too bad, wish her well.

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Reever yes and obviously I am not in "the know" but there are hosts who were less polished than Nancy who still continue on.

I've gotten very particular about what programs I watch and a lot of it depends on who the host is. I realize that everyone has their preferences and so do I.

I'll miss Nancy too.

I agree about the hosts.....the few they have kept i find most to be unwatchable....thank goodness they have kept some of the "older hosts" doing the shows or i prob wouldn't watch at all.   I never thought i would be that influenced by who is hosting....but when the host is so busy  selling themselves more then the product.....being flirty, giggly, constantly looking at themselves in the moniter, changing the clothes they are selling every five minutes,posing, etc.....I can't deal......................sorry Nancy had to leave, i wish her luck................and i agree with other posters.....Katie McGee and Gabrielle Kerr were both

excellent hosts.

Valued Contributor

She was really great. Sorry to see her leave. It's going to be down to the unwatchable. Sad direction.
Respected Contributor

Not my favorite but do wish her well.
Respected Contributor

The last few times I saw her present something I thought she was unprofessional.  I am not suprised by this one going.

Esteemed Contributor

What a total disgrace!!!! .... why is QVC  doing this & getting rid of all the good hosts? .... Nancy was  a really good host!!! .... they should be concentrating on the “looser” hosts who I can name right off the bat!!! .. I wish Nancy all the luck in the world & will miss her .

Valued Contributor

We all have the names but once you name them it will be shot down very quickly

Trusted Contributor

NH was not one of my favorites.  I always thought she just never caught on.  And if I remember correctly, she worked all the time on the sister channels not long after she started at the Q.  I do wish her and her family all the best.