Respected Contributor

Nancy Hornback's goodbye message

GemDay2021207.png

Respected Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornback's goodbye message

That's too bad. I liked Nancy. I'm surmising she was let go like so many others recently.

Esteemed Contributor

Seems a bit short and kind of sudden....did I miss something????

Esteemed Contributor

I have always liked Nancy, and I think she was an excellent host.  I wonder who makes these decisions and why they decide what they do.  Nancy will be missed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@banned again 

Posted earlier:

Nancy Hornback is leaving QVC - Blogs & Forums

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I always liked Nancy.

She seemd so sincere.

I hope leaving was her choice.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

She's so pleasant, upbeat, kind....watching her during the past year with her positive messaging was very helpful.  I will miss her cheerful presentations.

Honored Contributor

I think she and Katie McGee were among the most professional, kindest and upbeat hostesses. But they don't ask my opinion.  

Respected Contributor

I hope she left on her own accord, she will succeed with whatever she chooses to do.  I enjoyed her on air

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Regular Contributor

Yet they keep the likes of JC, KL, AS, Ally and Katerina. And now they are pairing up several hosts and changing the evening line. Clearly they are loosing shoppers and are throwing anything to try and save it. Too much outdated merchandise that they bring on the "experts" to explain by its so exclusive and so we must buy.🤦‍♀️ 
Too much overpriced jewelry too. Other shopping networks are stepping up their 

games.  Evening viewing has me at HSN or JTV   Sure each have their own issues and there host I don't like. But after 30 years with the Q I am not enticed to shop. 
While  customer service has stepped up with return process . It still takes forever to shop and deliver (not sure why since Amazon is amazing with their ordering process and return policy.)

hopefully Q will address some of their viewer issues before it's too late.

hopefully this won't get cut, but you should always be honest.