Honored Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornback, former QVC host, Recruiting?

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

You follow QVC hosts on Instagram?

@PhillyGirl23  Some of them -- yes I certainly do.  It's still one of the best ways to find out about new product launches, watch some of their makeup tutorials, and weekly unboxing videos.  Amy Stran, specifically, has a weekly unboxing video and I've found quite a few purchases that either never made it on air because it was limited quantity, or a brand that just doesn't get air time.

Some former hosts get into interesting new ventures (I've taken an online cooking class with Stacey Stauffer after she left QVCand started her limited classes online).

It may shock you that I also follow some of the vendors on Instagram.  They're even better at disclosing hints about their brand, and they are wonderful at answering questions (at least the ones I follow).

I love fashion, beauty, cooking, travel -- I take full advantage of social media to find new things.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

You follow QVC hosts on Instagram?

@PhillyGirl23  Some of them -- yes I certainly do.  It's still one of the best ways to find out about new product launches, watch some of their makeup tutorials, and weekly unboxing videos.  Amy Stran, specifically, has a weekly unboxing video and I've found quite a few purchases that either never made it on air because it was limited quantity, or a brand that just doesn't get air time.

Some former hosts get into interesting new ventures (I've taken an online cooking class with Stacey Stauffer after she left QVCand started her limited classes online).

It may shock you that I also follow some of the vendors on Instagram.  They're even better at disclosing hints about their brand, and they are wonderful at answering questions (at least the ones I follow).

I love fashion, beauty, cooking, travel -- I take full advantage of social media to find new things.

@Caaareful Shopper  Good for you.This Philly person hates QVC, always posts derogatory posts, and yet HERE SHE IS!!! LOL!

Valued Contributor

It seems Nancy doesn't know what she wants to do. She's had her hands in so many different "jobs' since QVC that I've lost interest. I used to follow her but no longer do. I find her boring now. 

Honored Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

It seems Nancy doesn't know what she wants to do. She's had her hands in so many different "jobs' since QVC that I've lost interest. I used to follow her but no longer do. I find her boring now. 

@iTalia   I thought for a while she was going to be a brand ambassador for Calista because she has done several how-to videos for different Calista hair tools.  She was also doing some sort of financial training sessions for a while.  I guess she's trying to land on something.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  "Amy Stran, specifically, has a weekly unboxing video and I've found quite a few purchases that either never made it on air because it was limited quantity, or a brand that just doesn't get air time."

Do you purchase through Instgram or Q?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper  "Amy Stran, specifically, has a weekly unboxing video and I've found quite a few purchases that either never made it on air because it was limited quantity, or a brand that just doesn't get air time."

Do you purchase through Instgram or Q?

@Mz iMac   Through QVC.