Trusted Contributor

Nancy Hornback chopped her hair

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=853912398527973

Nancy Hornback decided to chop her hair to a bob. Omg she looks so much younger with the shorter do. My favorite Nancy haircut is her short hair during her early years. It was so chic and trendy.
Honored Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornback chopped her hair

@JONNYSBRO I think a good haircut so often takes years off of lots of women over 40.  It gives some oomph and lift, and doesn't drag your face down.  

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO   For once I must agree with you.  Nancy always looked so cute and youthful with short hair.  It made me sick when she decided to go the long and stringy route. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I don't think it's the hair length that made her look older. It's the gray hair. 

Esteemed Contributor

Her features are very well suited to shorter cuts—she looks great! I wish I could pull off some of her cute pixie looks...  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Let me preface this by saying that I really really like Nancy. She is quite charming and sweet. So......I only watched the first few min but looks to me like Maria took the same weed whacker to Nancy's hair that she uses on Amy's hair.

Honored Contributor

Don't like it.  My hair looks like that when I first get up in the morning.  It's bedhead hair!

Honored Contributor

It looks like Nancy also went to a lighter shade of brown instead of dark brunette. Whether it makes her grey less noticeable or she wanted a change, it's quite flattering and more youthful, IMHO.

Honored Contributor

I don't know her, but I don't really care for it.  It looks like she needs to style it.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I don't think it's the hair length that made her look older. It's the gray hair. 

I think it's a combination of both @santorini.  She's too young to go completely gray or partly gray.  I have to admit, she looks great with her new 'do.