Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornback and Angel Smedley Quaker Factory OVC2

I agree. I prefer the lad back type of shopping, no ridiculous hype, no big glasses, no dancing or singing. It seems gimmicky to me. What shoppers are looking for is: sizing information, and descriptions.......not their life stories. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree-Nancy & Angel are great together!!!!  Both charming and humorous but NOT SILLY!  Jill Bauer was Nancy's mentor, so as they say the "apple doesn't fall from the tree"  Nancy was very lucky to work with Jill.  I was very sorry when Jill left the Q but I am in contact with her on fb and she's very happy!  Jill should be very proud of the host that Nancy became-well repected, truthful and knowledgeable, everything that Jill still is!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I watched and they were great together....much of the merchandise was so limited on what sizes they had.......I didn't buy anything

Valued Contributor

Did not see this show however,the reason I enjoy watching Nancy. isshe is a real person.No put on just herself.I feel I can relax when she is on.Just good information,and her being REAL!

Honored Contributor

I love Nancy.  Not sure about Angel; I don't believe Angel wears QF clothes.

Respected Contributor

Sounds like a good show!  I don't wear D&Co, so I didn't watch.  Good to know the Q finally got the right host/vendor combo!