Esteemed Contributor

Re: Name current QVC vendor that would be a good host!

@Smoky wrote:

What is the fascination with former, would be or any other version of a host on QVC?   I don't know any vendors..

I'd say that since it's a message board on a website owned by QVC, and the forum is called Q talk, it makes sense that who is, and who has been, working there would be a logical topic of conversation. 

If you don't know any vendors just keep reading! Many have been mentioned.Smiley Happy

@Swissguy, I like quite a few of the vendors. I like Angel though I haven't bought any QF, the lock and lock lady Chris Pryme is really sweet, Amy from Clarks, Mally and Laura Geller, Jaime from IT, and the list goes on and on.

That being said, I'm not sure I'd like them being hosts as much as I enjoy seeing them as vendors, but who knows? 

And I agree with others that Meredith might be a good one. She's so laid back and she's super knowledgeable. I think I could learn a lot from watching her. 

Honored Contributor

Meredith hosted the blue jean chef show.

I think his name is Craig.  He is on with electronics.  He's tall, dark hair.

Honored Contributor

Amy Oselkin from Clark's and Oscar the electronics guy. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill

Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

Erin in Diamonique 

I was just going to say the samething.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Smoky wrote:

What is the fascination with former, would be or any other version of a host on QVC?   I don't know any vendors..

I'd say that since it's a message board on a website owned by QVC, and the forum is called Q talk, it makes sense that who is, and who has been, working there would be a logical topic of conversation. 

If you don't know any vendors just keep reading! Many have been mentioned.Smiley Happy

@Swissguy, I like quite a few of the vendors. I like Angel though I haven't bought any QF, the lock and lock lady Chris Pryme is really sweet, Amy from Clarks, Mally and Laura Geller, Jaime from IT, and the list goes on and on.

That being said, I'm not sure I'd like them being hosts as much as I enjoy seeing them as vendors, but who knows? 

And I agree with others that Meredith might be a good one. She's so laid back and she's super knowledgeable. I think I could learn a lot from watching her. 

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with Bethanie Laurie and all the vionic guys....I don't where vionics but sure like looking at them and love the accent and wardrobes....especially the one from last week, whose name I don't know ( and I don't think he was Australian) 

Esteemed Contributor

My choice is Diana ... the girl that is the vendor for the Rowenta iron & steamer .... she also is the vendor for many other products & does a great job!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like to see and hear several people mentioned, but my criteria are knowledge, good vocabulary and professional behavior.

Another vote for Meredith from Cooking.  She does a great job of teaching; she is calm and easygoing.  Loved her tutorial videos on cooking tips during the holiday months!!

I also like Oscar from Electronics.  He knows his products and is fun too!!

I also like the lady from Sketchers...don't know her name! She does a good job. without getting too cute

Valued Contributor

I think of this often  I have always thought Amy from clarksFrom day 1 she was just like one of the hosts