Valued Contributor

Name current QVC vendor that would be a good host!

[ Edited ]

Meredith Laurence was filling in as co-host on In the Kitchen with David today and I kept thinking she would be a great host.  She is easy going, funny and very professional.

Who else do you think would make a good host from the current vendors????

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Name current QVC vendor that would be a good host!

I agree with you on that. Also I like the vendor that did the Liz Claiborne line. I think her name is Linda, I could be wrong. She is the vendor for Northern Nites now.

Trusted Contributor

Erin in Diamonique 

Respected Contributor

I agree with those listed and would like to add;

Angel Smedley

Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

I agree with you on that. Also I like the vendor that did the Liz Claiborne line. I think her name is Linda, I could be wrong. She is the vendor for Northern Nites now.

I'm with @luvdoodles about Linda.  I've been watching her since she represnted the Dialogue line.  I'd definitely tune in to watch her before watching many of the current hosts.  

Respected Contributor

I agree with most of you, but for me Angel would have to calm down a lot before I could watch her.  I like Carol Ann (I think that's the right name) who does some of the designer shows. Dark hair, very attractive.

Let Susan Graver do her own shows. She doesn't let anyone else talk anyway, so why waste a host on her.  Either way I wouldn't watch her shows. She grates on  my last nerve.

Maybe others. I just don't watch that much anymore.

Honored Contributor

What is the fascination with former, would be or any other version of a host on QVC?   I don't know any vendors..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I like Meredith Laurence and Linda Davies. Here are two other ideas:

Bethanie Lori from orYANY:

Image result for bethanie lori oryany images

and

Alayna Pagano from Clarks:

Image result for Alayna pagano Clarks

Honored Contributor

There are vendors I do like to see, but whether they'd be good hosts depends upon how comfortable they are out of their vendor comfort zones.

I love Meredith, for example, but I watch to see what's she's cooking way more than I do what's beng sold.  I remember she did have her own show for a short while, but I never followed closely enough to know why it ended.

In the end, though, it's product that sells me - not the host or the vendor.  I'm not sure that was true for me so much when I was new to TV shopping and often watched to more or less evaluate the marketing, but now, it's decidedly product and needs over hosts/vendors.

This past week, I watched about 10 minutes of Wednesday evenings kitchen show and bought a can opener.  Thursday, I watched Susan and Pat and ordered a pair of pants.  Except for my AD list, I'm done shopping for a few months.  Maybe I'll be surprised to see who's hosting when I'm ready to shop again, but for now, I'll watch the news, some baseball, PBS, and some movies.

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I like Meredith Laurence and Linda Davies. Here are two other ideas:

Bethanie Lori from orYANY:

Image result for bethanie lori oryany images

and

Alayna Pagano from Clarks:

Image result for Alayna pagano Clarks

great suggestions!

I love them both Smiley Happy