Honored Contributor

Re: Name an item (s) you missed

[ Edited ]

I really miss the beautiful things Valorie used to bring from Hannah's.  One Christmas she had an angel that was about thirty inches high.  I got the green and wanted the burgandy for my close friend but it never came back.

An individual can't buy from Hannah's.Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

I miss the Seaview Moon pendants from Kirks Folly.  I saw them on Ebay and a lot of KF jewelry can be found there.

Respected Contributor

I refuse to take these off my wish-list!  I keep hoping...

Trusted Contributor

Fenton art glass and Limoge.

Trusted Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

Sport Savvy wonderful knit Capri pants.  D & Co. sport capri's are no match & I am a D & Co. fan.

Sigh, I miss Sport Savvy too, @twinny70. D & Co. was (and still is) the more casual of the attire. SS had a Nordstrom-like vibe about it (good styling, good fabric, etc). Many of us would have paid more $$$ to have an outstanding SS item. 

dee

Trusted Contributor

Amen to this, @Patriot3. The Berea handcrafted pieces were outstanding.

The entire 50/50 Tour was genius. I don't know who had more fun doing the shows, the hosts or the vendors. Maybe the Q will do another someday?

I think I've mentioned missing 18 qt gold items. And of course Birkenstock.

dee

Valued Contributor

That is an easy answer for me.  Every time I pull out my Christmas decorations I lament that I didn't purchase the beaded fruit garland that matches the teardrop swags and the wreath I bought from one of Lisa Robertson's Christmas shows. Lisa left and they never came back.  They are"stunning". 😀

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Contributor

The best skirt I ever bought was from QVC back in the early 90s.  It was a black Fashion Formula A-line skirt with an elastic waist band.  I believe the material was cotton polyester.  I loved that skirt.  It was perfect for work.  It lasted many years until it finally faded.  I wish I had bought it in other colors.

Respected Contributor

I tuned in just as a brand new pin was selling out! It was about six years ago. All I remember is it had the most beautiful shade of blue in it and I believe was multi colored. It was just a large brooch, not a critter, etc. I believe it cost about $179.00 then and I never saw it come back.

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Trusted Contributor

Nothing that I have lost sleep over....can't even recall anything I would lament over missing. I probably would have tried George Siminton a little sooner but that's fine.