Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

NYDJ taking weeks to ship but can’t cancel!

I placed several orders of the NYDJ TSV on February 6! I've received all of them and sent all of them back because they were a baggy fit in the thighs. However, one item STILL says "preparing your order" 20 days later, so it hasn't shipped, I don't want it, certainly don't want to pay for return shipping, yet I can't cancel! I'll be taking this up with CS, but this just isn't right! You should be able to cancel if something hasn't shipped in 3 weeks!

Valued Contributor

Re: NYDJ taking weeks to ship but can’t cancel!

I ordered three pair. All fit differently. I had called customer service to try to cancel the two that had not shipped. They made a note that I tried to cancel so no return shipping. I have to get them back in a few days. I might add no more NYDJ for me!!!

Regular Contributor

Re: NYDJ taking weeks to ship but can’t cancel!

[ Edited ]

I have never tried NYDJ's so I thought I would.  Mine have not shipped either and I can't cancel.  I'll probably end up sending them back since I'm hard to fit but I can hope.

I received my camo jeans today and am on the fence.  They are a little more form fitting than I am used to so I'm not sure.  I will try them on again and wear them around the house for a little while to see if I will keep them.

It is what it is!!!