Honored Contributor

@Zernia Rose OMG no, there is a "p" at the end........cr*p.

Respected Contributor

I wasn't interested in the pants, but tuned in just in time to see all the dancing backsides and thought it was totally crass and tasteless. I want to see how the clothes fit, which now the Q decides isn't as important as hearing what the hosts have to say about themselves. I can't tell anything about the fit since they squeeze into a size too small and can't tell anything about fit when I see the jiggling and dancing about.

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@Zernia Rose OMG no, there is a "p" at the end........cr*p.

@LindaSal  Thank you!

Super Contributor

I like wearing wide leg crops...with SANDALS OR SNEAKERS!  Definitely not in heels!!!  Why are the models wearing heels for every piece of clothing?  People out in the real world do not wear heels!!!  We have gotten more casual now, and this is a mystery to me!

Super Contributor

The hosts really didn't get out of hand until they put wine in every segment.  Whether it's real or not, doesn't matter… That's when everything started going goofy.

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal  thank you for the clarification!  I need a new pair of glasses. Mea culpa.

Trusted Contributor

@Patriot3 @I apologize for misreading your post!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it does not show vendor logo

Frequent Contributor
@Denim Devotee Thank you, Mark! I look forward to being able to fit into the NYDJs I recently purchased. Almost there …