Honored Contributor

@turtle52   Your opinion and you are entitled to it.  My opinion is radically different.  I do not believe she's arrogant or selfish, or full of herself.  She's merely giving any viewers whose body type is hers another view.  My opinion is every bit as valid as yours. 

Too bad neither of us knows what the producer is telling her although I could guess because she frequently models what she is selling.  I doubt she'd do that repeatedly if she were being told not to. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal @lizzyjean 

I had to try a couple different styles of NYDJ before I finally  bought  two styles that fit me  the way I like a jean to fit .  And yes,  I was between sizes . I finally decided on the  smaller size jeans after trying them on several times  comparing them to the larger size.  There is some stretch in the jeans . My opinion is that QVC  dresses the models in jeans that are to tight .

Esteemed Contributor

Jen C. is totally unwatchable....she is continuously about herself and not the product...and no one can convince me the producer is telling her to act "flirty" an "girlish" and "giggly" for sales purchases.....when she first started at QVC i thought she seemed very professional...she disappeared for about 3mths and came back like she 

is now...completely different personality.  She overtalks vendors, she over insinuates herself with the changing and modeling.....and spends most of the time checking herself out in the monitors...........i don;t mind interruptions about info on a product.....but that rarely seems the case.  Yes...it seems most everyone has their favorite hosts...........so this is my opinion and i am sure others have different.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Just tuned in and what do I see, Jennifer C running to join the line-up of vendor and three models shaking and gyrating their backsides to the camera and it was not a pretty site.  What a circus QVC has become.

@rms1954 @That got way out of hand. The vendor rep was into showing the rears too much during the whole presentation. They got carried away. It all led up to the almost twerking finale. 

I do want to see the rears and waists of bottoms much more, but in a dignified way.

All this time I've made suggestions to show the backs of garments longer, so I can see e what I was getting. Now I'm reminded that I need to be careful what I wish for.n

@Mindy D  I saw that, too.  That rep reminded me of Renee Greenstein.  They both make too much of the backsides in a provacative way.  What a bunch of trash.  Someone needs to put a stop to that c--p!!  It was very disgusting and degrading to women.

Honored Contributor

I see and understand all of the opinions.

I'm only guessing that it's what the control room/producers/whomever(whoever?) in charge want.

Now-a-days, It's a 'different' world. 

Young children doing the same, too.  Considered 'cute'.  And sometimes/many times it is. 

I'm secretly glad to see exactly where the backside / back cr*tch is located on a pant/jean bottom. 

Generally speaking, I don't like it too-too tight in that area.  Stretch or not, it could be uncomfortable, imo.  Well, that is, for me.

Well, enough of my thoughts.

I've been accused of being a d*vil's advocate, which might be true, in a non-

deliberate way. 

Just thinking, back and forth, back and forth. As usual. 

I've often changed my mind after thinking about the topic, conversation.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

He cracks me up the way he comes jogging out to the stage like he's a superhero for the day.

Honored Contributor

While on a walk, I had an idea re: entertainment.

I'm serious here:

Would it / Could it be possible that they, in the future, would allow some of the hosts to be able to, say, play the piano, or a musical instrument, or sing, dance?

I guess the Q would need copyright permission re: using songs and music, etc.

It would be a pleasant idea, though, imo. 

Just another of my 'ideas'.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@Patriot3 Is your c-  - - word the derogatory one  used for women?  Is that classy?

Trusted Contributor

@ROMARY They've actually done that. Not sure how long you've been watching QVC but back in the day of Jeff Hewson, they sold karaoke machines. They sang all the time. And through the years the hosts have made CD's, I believe they were all Christmas Carols. 

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

While on a walk, I had an idea re: entertainment.

I'm serious here:

Would it / Could it be possible that they, in the future, would allow some of the hosts to be able to, say, play the piano, or a musical instrument, or sing, dance?

I guess the Q would need copyright permission re: using songs and music, etc.

It would be a pleasant idea, though, imo. 

Just another of my 'ideas'.

No.  This is not a talent show.