Valued Contributor

NOT airing the TSV on re-runs

OMG! I cannot believe it LOL...maybe the ptb are actually listening...My 1st wish is that we could have our LIVE programming back overnight, but if it MUST be pre-recorded, then at least show something DIFFERENT...well, I believe we've gotten our wish!

So, right now on the main QVC channel, Cuddl-Duds is being shown and it's 407am EST---It is a pre-recorded show, but its NOT the TSV lol...thank goodness!!

Just wanted to let my late night watchers know!!

~ Hope in TN ~
Valued Contributor

Re: NOT airing the TSV on re-runs

[ Edited ]

I think what they are airing this hour was initially aired from 1a-2a this morning

~ Hope in TN ~
Esteemed Contributor

The previously aired segment of the TSV is back on.  QVC loops the TSV, then airs 1:00 am segment and then goes back to the previously aired TSV.

The PTB are doing their thing.  No listening.  Doesn't appear QVC will be live 24/7 anytime soon.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qbetzforreal wrote:

The previously aired segment of the TSV is back on.  QVC loops the TSV, then airs 1:00 am segment and then goes back to the previously aired TSV.

The PTB are doing their thing.  No listening.  Doesn't appear QVC will be live 24/7 anytime soon.

@qbetzforreal  I know that at midnight, the TSV starts and plays until 1am. Then from 1am-2am is whatever they decide to show, then from 2a-3am they play the TSV again, then (starting this morning) from 3a-4a was what they showed during the 1a-2a hour!

I hope I'm making sense. So, what it looks/sounds like to me they are going to flip back and forth now from the TSV one hour, then the next hour will be whatever was originally aired from 1a-2a---Instead of ONLY playing the TSV from 2a-7a.....At any rate, I guess it's better than ONLY playing the TSV, but still wish they would resume LIVE programming overnights.

(Eta a tag)

~ Hope in TN ~